Weight loss recipes for beginners Excess weight is one of the most common health problems, so this article will explain what are the fastest ways to lose weight for beginners.
How to lose weight for beginners
- Excess weight is one of the most annoying problems that many people suffer from.
- Many methods help to promote healthy and quick weight loss at the same time.
- In the following lines, learn about weight loss recipes for beginners.
How to follow the intermittent fasting diet
The intermittent fasting diet has become one of the best weight loss recipes for beginners in a short period of time, and good results can be achieved within 24 weeks of starting the diet.
Intermittent fasting diet method
There are many ways to follow the intermittent fasting diet, most notably:
- Intermittent fasting every two days: In this system, the intermittent fasting diet is applied every two days, with eating normally on the following days such as Keto Diet Recipes for Beginners.
- Method 2:5: In this system, two days of fasting per week.
- At most 500 to 600 calories are consumed during these two days.
- And eat normally the remaining 5 days of the week for successful weight loss recipes for beginners.
- 16/8 Method: In this method, fasting is for 16 hours a day.
- And eat normally within an 8-hour period, for most people.
- Fasting begins at 12 noon and ends at 8 pm.
- It is preferable to eat healthy foods on the days during which the diet is not followed, and to avoid overeating.
Tips for following the intermittent fasting diet
Learn more about the intermittent fasting diet through the following lines for successful weight loss recipes for beginners:
- Sugars cause weight gain and raise blood sugar levels.
- Which disrupts the burning process, so it is recommended to avoid sugars if you want to lose weight quickly.
- This applies to artificial sweeteners that are added to various foods and drinks.
- Not the natural sugars in fruits, which can be eaten in reasonable amounts.
Increase your fiber intake
- Fiber helps increase the feeling of fullness and satiety and therefore is one of the fastest ways to lose weight because it reduces the desire to eat.
- This is because it takes a long time in the stomach to be digested.
- Fiber is found in many vegetables and fruits, as well as whole grains, oats, nuts, seeds, and legumes.
Eat protein for breakfast
- It is necessary to include protein in the diet followed to promote weight loss.
- As it helps to regulate appetite hormones and increase the feeling of satiety.
- It is recommended to eat protein at breakfast to reduce the feeling of hunger over many hours of the day, such as eggs, oats, walnuts, and chia seeds.
Drink a lot of water
- Often the feeling of hunger increases, but in fact, it is a feeling of thirst,.
- And therefore the body must be supplied with its need of water to avoid the deceptive feeling of hunger.
- Drinking water also helps remove toxins from the body and increase the metabolism needed to improve burning.
- It is recommended to drink a lot of water throughout the day, and some fresh citrus fruits that contain almost no calories can be added to the water, such as lemon slices and oranges.
- This is to add a distinctive flavor to the water and achieve the best results in eliminating toxins.
- In addition to a healthy diet, exercise is one of the fastest ways to lose weight dramatically, as it increases the rate of fat burning.
- It is not required to do strenuous exercise, but some easy sports can be done to stimulate the burn, such as brisk walking.
- To start walking, it is recommended to follow these steps: A slow 7-minute walk is required.
- A brisk 7-minute walk, if you repeat these steps three times a day, can burn up to 300 to 500 calories per day.
You can consult your physician before starting your weight loss recipes