Vitamin C juice recipes, citrus juice rich in vitamin C, is one of the most important vitamins required for you to enjoy good health, learn with my lady’s kitchen how to make the best natural juices.
Ingredients: Vitamin C juice recipes
- Orange juice: a cup (fresh).
- Lemon juice: half a cup (fresh).
- Honey: 2 tablespoons (optional).
- Grapefruit: 1 tablet (peeled, skin removed, and chopped).
- Ginger: half a teaspoon (fresh and chopped).
How to prepare Vitamin C juice recipes
- Put orange juice, lemon juice, chopped grapefruit, and ginger in an electric mixer.
- Mix the mixture for a minute until it becomes homogeneous.
- Pour the juice into cups and sweeten it with honey to taste and serve immediately.
Vitamin C benefits
1. Detox drink with ginger and orange
Oranges are one of the best fruits you can eat to get enough vitamin C in your diet.
Each 100g of orange contains 64 percent of the daily value for vitamin C, according to the recommendations of the National Academies’ Institute of Medicine (IOM).
2. Mango and kiwi juice to get the benefits of vitamin C for the face
According to USDA data, mangoes contain 60 percent of the daily value of vitamin C.
This delicious summer fruit goes well with kiwi in this recipe that will make your skin look so healthy and radiant.
3. Drink mint and kiwi with lemon
Kiwi and lemon are rich sources of Vitamin C.
Kiwi is also one of the best sources of vitamin C.
Besides that this juice gives you access to some of the nutrients necessary for healthy skin, this lemon juice is one of the best drinks that help you beat the intense heat of the summer.
4. Cold mango soup recipe is one of the best recipes rich in vitamin C for face
This recipe does not look like a regular mango drink, as it contains – in addition to delicious mangoes – ripe tomatoes – also rich in vitamin C – in addition to lemon juice, which is another source of vitamins and flavors.