Vitamin C breakfast recipes, there is no doubt that breakfast is one of the most important meals recommended by doctors, and most importantly when there are nutrients in breakfast it is much better, so breakfast should consist of protein, vitamin C and legumes rich in nutrients. Effective for the body.
Doctors’ advice on vitamin C
Start your day with a healthy breakfast that suits you and gives you a feeling of fullness, as well as provides you with the energy and nutrients your body needs to carry out your daily activities.
Breakfast is a very important and necessary meal for you, as it helps you try to lose or maintain weight, as it encourages the body to burn energy in a healthy and healthy way, so it is necessary to consume vitamin C at breakfast.
Drinking two cups of low-fat or fat-free milk secures 100% of the calcium needs of women (between 19-50 years). It also contains a unique blend of nutrients that aid in the absorption and fixation of calcium in the bones.
Vitamin C breakfast recipes
The first recipe:
- 1 cup of Low Fat Skimmed Milk 1 cup (250 ml) = 114 calories A source of calcium that maintains bone structure.
- 1 serving of Nestle breakfast cereal contains 30®g = 109 calories, a source of carbohydrates, fibers, vitamins and minerals.
- Boiled egg 80 calories.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice or a whole piece of orange (131g) = 70 calories. A source of vitamin C.
The second recipe:
- A cup of Low Fat Milk (250 ml) = 114 calories. A source of calcium that maintains bone structure.
- Quarter loaf of brown Arabic bread (25g): 80 calories. Source of fiber, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins.
- Two slices of cheese or two tablespoons of low-fat (30g) = 75 calories, a source of protein and calcium.
- 1 tomato (60 g) = 13 calories – a source of vitamin C.