Tuna salad is a dish consisting of tuna, mayonnaise, and other ingredients, such as celery, onion, and pickles. It is often served on bread, crackers, or in a lettuce wrap. Tuna salad is a popular choice for lunch or a light dinner. It is also a good source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
How to make Tuna Salad?
To make tuna salad:
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna packed in water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon dill pickles, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Drain the tuna well and place it in a medium bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, celery, red onion, pickles, mustard, salt, and pepper to the bowl.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Serve on bread or crackers, or in a lettuce wrap.