The keto recipe book, the keto diet depends on eating high levels of fat and protein (75% fat, 25% protein) and very small amounts of carbohydrates from non-major sources that do not exceed 5% of a person’s daily intake, which is estimated at 50 grams per day.
How the keto diet works:
Usually, the body depends on the calories from carbohydrates that come from sugar as the main source of energy, and this method is preferred because it provides the body with energy quickly.
What happens in the keto diet is that the body does not eat any source of carbohydrates, which lowers the levels of the hormone insulin in the blood, and this causes the body to search for another source of energy.
So it begins to break down fats and amino acids inside the liver to produce a new type of energy, which is ketone bodies, and this happens.
After it enters the body through a phase called ketosis, or ketosis, or ketosis, so the main source of energy becomes fat instead of carbohydrates.
After 3 days of cutting the intake of carbohydrate sources, the levels of glycogen or glycogen (glycogen) in the blood decrease.
The keto recipe book So the body resorts to withdrawing the stores of glycogen from the muscles and liver, and the body is forced to produce ketone bodies from the liver as an energy substitute after going through a series of reactions inside the body, and some symptoms appear on A person is in this stage and the symptoms of entering the state of ketosis are called (temporary symptoms) and they are:
- Headache and headache.
- The Feeling very tired and general body fatigue.
- Feeling of a fever or the flu.
- Feeling of pain in the extremities of the body.
After 6 days of following the keto diet, the following symptoms appear:
- Your body will improve and you will feel like a new person full of activity.
- You will not feel hungry.
- The color of urine becomes dark due to the excretion of excess ketone bodies in the urine (you should drink 2 to 4 liters of water daily).
- Severe constipation (it is recommended to eat flaxseed).
- Or excessive diarrhea due to the excretion of fats through the digestive system.
- It takes 4 days for the body to start showing symptoms of ketosis, 10 days to enter ketosis, and 120 days to adapt and reach the highest levels of ketone body production.
Allowed and prohibited in the keto diet:
Foods allowed on the keto diet:
- Meat (red meat, chicken, fish).
- Beneficial fats such as: (butter, ghee, olive oil, soybean oil, coconut oil).
- Low in starch nuts.
- Vegetables (avocado, leafy greens, cucumbers, peppers, eggplant).
- Peanut Butter.
- Almond butter.
- Cheeses of all kinds.
Foods that are not included in the keto diet:
- Sugars from all sources.
- Starches of all kinds.
- Legumes of all kinds.
- the fruit.
- Starchy vegetables like potatoes and carrots
- Trans fats (because they are harmful to the health of the body, and they also do not produce lactobacilli).
The downsides of the electric system are:
- Severe constipation.
- Feeling sick.
- Digestion problems.
- Bad breath (due to ketone bodies produced by the body).
- kidney stones.
- Leg cramps.
Pros of the keto diet:
- Rapid weight loss.
- Improving body activity.
- Not feeling hungry.
- Feeling better in the stomach.
- Feeling not tired or exhausted.
- Improves good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol.
- Useful for patients with high insulin (type 2 diabetes) and patients with insulin resistance.
- Epilepsy treatment.
Tips for keto dieters:
- Consult a nutritionist or a doctor before starting to follow this diet, as it is a treatment system in the first place, and follow up on the changes of the body monthly with them.
- Take vitamins (nutritional supplements) to make up for what the body loses in terms of abstaining from sources of vitamins.
- Drink 2 to 4 liters of water daily to maintain a healthy urinary system.
Types of keto diet:
There are 4 types of the ketogenic diet:
1- The basic ketogenic system (standard): depends on food intake of 75% fat, 20% protein, and 5% carbohydrates from indirect sources (such as cheese and vegetables).
2- The cyclical ketogenic system: It depends on following the basic ketogenic diet for 5 days a week, while high carbohydrates are eaten two consecutive days of the week.
3- The targeted ketogenic system: It depends on following the basic ketogenic diet, with eating carbohydrates only before exercising.
4- High-protein ketogenic system: Food ratios are 60% fat, 35% protein, and 5% carbohydrates.
You don’t have to be an expert in the kitchen or spend a lot of money to enjoy keto recipes, easy and delicious keto meals, to get into ketosis, and to indulge yourself while on keto.
The health benefits of eating on a high-fat, low-carb diet like keto recipes range from weight loss to better mental health and breakthrough physical energy.
And now you can get the book The Definitive Guide to Keto Weight Loss so that you can design a keto plan suitable for the nature of your body. This guide contains easy keto meals and steps to track weight loss and get guaranteed results.
So whether it’s your first time cooking keto meals, making easy keto meals, or you’re a seasoned expert in the field, save this guide now.
This article covers 29 keto recipes, divided into breakfast, lunch, and dinner – so you’ll never have to wonder what to eat in keto recipes.
Ketone recipes for breakfast
1- Keto coffee
Keto coffee is one of the types of very beneficial drinks for the body, so that its nutritional value is equivalent to breakfast, as it contains a good percentage of calories that the body needs to start the day.
Benefits of keto coffee
- The body gains energy and vitality.
- It provides the body with the necessary energy for it to start its day.
- Feeling full for a long time.
- Help lose weight.
Ingredients of keto coffee:
- A teaspoon of butter
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- A cup of boiling water
- Two tablespoons of whipping cream
- 30ml of espresso
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon.
How to make keto coffee:
- Put the butter, coconut oil, water, and cream in a bowl and stir well.
- Add hot espresso, and mix the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the coffee, and serve hot.
2- Eggs with asparagus and meat
- 4 large eggs.
- 24 asparagus.
- 12 sugar-free beef slices.
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 400 F or 204.5 C.
- Prune your asparagus 2 cm from the bottoms.
- Then place the asparagus in pairs, rolling it with one slice of bacon from top to bottom.
- Put it on a frying pan.
- Repeat with the remaining asparagus, so you have 12 pairs wrapped in bacon.
- Put it in the oven, set the timer for 20 minutes.
- At this time, quickly boil a small pot of water.
- Gently place 4 large eggs in boiling water.
- Set another time for 6 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl with ice water. When the 6 minutes are up, use a slotted spoon or tongs to quickly transfer the eggs to the ice bath. Let them sit for two minutes before peeling them.
- Gently break the top of the egg against a hard surface and peel the shell to reveal the head of the egg.
- When the asparagus is ready, serve it on a tray or cutting board. If you don’t have an egg stand, use espresso cups to hold the eggs.
- With a teaspoon scooping up the tops of hard-boiled eggs to reveal a perfect yolk run.
- Dip the asparagus into eggs. Enjoy!