Strawberry and Spinach Salad is a refreshing and healthy salad that is perfect for a spring or summer meal. It is made with fresh strawberries, spinach, and a simple vinaigrette dressing. The salad is simple to make and can be ready in just a few minutes.
How to make Strawberry and Spinach Salad?
To make Strawberry and Spinach Salad, follow these steps:
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries and spinach.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
You can use a variety of strawberries, or any other type of vinegar, or even add other ingredients like sliced almonds, walnuts, or feta cheese.