Recipes Keto for Beginners, the Keto Diet, a diet you may have heard about before, especially since it has become so popular in recent years.
The keto diet is based primarily on weight reduction through the consumption of beneficial fats, moderate protein intake, and small carbohydrates, not exceeding 50 grams per day.
Keto meals can be eaten for breakfast
1- Whole-wheat cereal with nuts, from keto breakfast
- A cup of blanched almonds.
- A cup of chopped walnuts.
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut chips.
- ¼ cup of sesame seeds.
- Two tablespoons of linseed.
- Two tablespoons of chia seeds.
- ½ 1 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- 1 tablespoon and a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- ½ 12 teaspoons salt
- Large egg whites.
- ¼ cup of coconut oil, melted.
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the almonds, walnuts, coconut chips, sesame seeds, flaxseeds, and chia seeds together.
- To this mixture add cloves, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Whisk the egg white until foamy, then add coconut oil to it and stir well.
- Pour the mixture on a baking sheet and spread it evenly. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
- Let the mixture cool before eating.
2- Keto pancake, from Keto Breakfast
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Two eggs.
- A tablespoon of water.
- Envelope of gluten-free baking powder.
- A third of a cup of almond flour.
- ¼ cup of cream cheese.
- ¼ cup of coconut oil.
- Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- 4 strawberries.
How to prepare:
- Whisk the eggs, water, cream cheese, almond flour, baking powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in an electric mixer on moderate speed for 3 minutes to combine the ingredients.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- Then pour the pancake mixture slowly and leave it for two minutes for the pancakes to soften.
- Repeat the process until you finish the amount of dough.
- Garnish the strawberry pancake.