Recipes Keto for Beginners free, there is no doubt that the keto diet usually includes vegetables without carbohydrates such as broccoli, bell peppers, and cauliflower, fruits such as strawberries, berries, and apples, cheeses, dairy, and meat without preservatives.
From here, if you are following the Ketogenic Diet or are thinking of doing so, we will reveal to you about keto meals in order to make it easier for you to choose the appropriate dishes while resorting to this diet.
Recipes Keto for Beginners free
The omelet, from Keto Breakfast
- 8 eggs.
- Chopped leek.
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and shredded.
- Two tablespoons of obesity.
- Ground black pepper.
How to prepare:
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Thaw the ghee in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour the mixture into the egg mixture and add the cooked bacon pieces.
- Stir the omelet well for 2 to 3 minutes, until the eggs are completely soft.
Vegetable salad with shrimps, from the keto lunch
- olive oil.
- 10 to 12 peeled prawns.
- salt and pepper as needed.
- ¼ 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 4 cups of baby spinach.
- One to two cups of green lettuce or chopped lettuce.
- A cup of small tomatoes.
- 2 medium avocados, cut into cubes.
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts.
- ¼ cup of chopped almonds.
- ½ spoonful of cheese (optional).
- A quarter cup of olive oil.
- Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- One and a half tablespoon of mustard.
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice.
- One and a half teaspoon of poppy seeds.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
How to prepare:
- Heat the pan and put the oil on it using a special brush.
- Season the shrimps with salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Grill the shrimps for 3-4 minutes.
- To prepare the sauce, mix olive oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt, and pepper in a jar or bowl until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Put spinach and lettuce in a large bowl, add a third of the sauce and stir well.
- Next, put avocado, tomatoes, and almonds.
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the salad and stir well.
- Then add the cooked shrimp and cheese, if desired.