Recipes keto desserts for beginners, sticking to the keto diet does not mean giving up sweets altogether, today we offer you sweet, delicious, and keto-friendly keto desserts recipes that will benefit you.
How to make keto pancake
- A third of a cup of almond flour.
- 2 eggs.
- A spoonful of water.
- A quarter cup of cream cheese.
- Teaspoon baking powder.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Butter to taste.
How to prepare keto pancake
- We bring an electric mixer and put the eggs in it with the water and vanilla, then add the almond flour and baking powder with cream cheese and mix all the ingredients well until they are homogeneous.
- Then we put a pan on the fire and leave it to heat up, then add a little pancake and leave it until it is cooked for a minute on both sides.
- Repeat until the batch is finished, then serve the pancake with strawberry or butter.
How to make keto cookies
- 2 cups oats.
- Half a cup of natural honey.
- Half a cup of crushed almonds.
- Spoon of black seeds.
- 4 dates, chopped.
How to prepare keto cookies
- Bring a bowl and put the oats with honey, then add the crushed almonds with the black seed and stir the ingredients well until they are combined.
- Then we make balls of cookies and then we put them in a tray lined with parchment paper and on the face, we put small pieces of dates.
- Then we put the cookies in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees and leave until soft and then serve in the serving dishes.