Quick and easy food recipes for beginners for anyone looking to prepare food for the whole family quickly, and prepare food for friends and at parties, whether it is birthday parties, university graduation parties, or various family parties, we will mention in today’s article Quick and easy food recipes for beginners.
Quick and easy food recipes for beginners
We will mention in the following lines Quick and easy food recipes for beginners:
How to make chicken oat soup
Chicken oat soup is one of the quick and nutritious recipes, learn how to Quick and easy food recipes for beginners prepare it:
- Cup of oats.
- Delicate cup.
- Chicken breast.
- Chopped small onion.
- Chopped green onion.
- A teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Teaspoon salt.
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds.
- ½ teaspoon black pepper.
- Chicken preparation steps
- Boil chicken breast in water until tender.
- Remove the chicken from the heat, and set it aside to cool.
- Cut the chicken breast, and reserve the chard broth.
Steps for making chicken oatmeal soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add the cumin seeds, onions, and green onions, and stir them together for a minute.
- Add chicken, stir for another minute, then add salt and pepper.
- Chicken broth, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add the oats, and let it simmer for 3 minutes Such as How to cook cauliflower in Oven.
- Pour the chicken and oat soup into serving dishes.
- Serve the soup hot or warm, as desired.
Oatmeal soup with chicken and tomatoes
- 3 cups of water.
- A cup of oats.
- Cup of chopped onion.
- A cup of minced garlic.
- 3 large diced tomatoes.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 teaspoons chicken broth.
- Teaspoon salt.
- A sprinkle of fresh coriander.
Oatmeal cooking steps
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour the oil, and let it heat up.
- Add the oats and stir to toast.
- Steps to prepare the sauce
- Add tomatoes, onions, garlic, 1 cup of water, and cilantro to a food processor.
- Mix them well until the mixture is completely combined.
- Add the mixture to the skillet over the oats.
Steps for preparing oatmeal soup with chicken and tomatoes
- Add two cups of water to the ingredients, and leave it on the fire until it boils.
- Add salt and chicken broth, then cover the skillet.
- Leave it on low heat for 15 minutes Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- Pour the chicken oat soup into serving dishes.
- Serve hot or warm as desired.
Oatmeal soup with chicken and diabetics
- Diabetics are advised to follow a diet rich in whole grains such as oats and bran, to improve blood sugar control.
- Choose wholegrain flour in your chicken oat soup, and avoid refined flours, to avoid high sugar and high carbs that cause a spike in blood sugar.
Oat soup with chicken and heart patients
- Heart patients are advised to eat oatmeal soup with chicken, due to the dietary fiber content of the oat component, to reduce the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood, and thus; Maintain heart health.
- Be sure to eat chicken in moderation, because it contains sodium and saturated fat, to avoid the risk of high blood pressure or high cholesterol and triglycerides.
Oat soup with chicken and pregnant women
- Eat soup, because it contains oats, which is one of the whole grains rich in essential elements that promote the health of the pregnant woman and the child and contribute to the following:
- get energy.
- Improve digestion, reduce the risk of constipation.
- Reduce the risk of gestational diabetes.
- Promote the development and growth of the child’s brain.
Lentil soup with vegetables and oats
Lentil soup with vegetables and oats is Quick and easy food recipes for beginners to prepare, here are the details:
- 100 grams of cabbage.
- A cup of lentils.
- 2 pcs of tomatoes.
- Leek stalk.
- 3 tablespoons of oats.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced.
- A teaspoon of garam masala.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric.
- Teaspoon salt.
- 2 bay leaves.
- Pinch of black pepper.
Steps for preparing vegetables
- Put the lentils in a deep saucepan, pour a liter of water over it, and boil it until it is done.
- Add a pinch of salt, bay leaf, and garlic cloves, and boil the ingredients together for 20 minutes.
- Clean the leeks, discard the roots and leaves, and cut the stems lengthwise.
- Rinse it with water, cut it into rings, then rinse the turnip with water.
- Discard the solid part, and cut it into slices Such as What are the methods of cooking food.
- Boil the tomatoes in hot water, then peel them off and cut them into small pieces.
Steps for preparing lentil soup with vegetables and oats
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over low heat, and add the shallots and garlic.
- Pour a liter of water over them, and bring them to a boil.
- Add the turnip tomatoes, bay leaf, salt, and pepper, and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Add the oats, lentils, masala, and turmeric, and stir for 10 minutes.
- Pour lentil soup with vegetables and oats into serving dishes, and serve hot.
Lentil soup with vegetables and oats for diabetics
- Lentil soup with vegetables and oats contains a high percentage of dietary fiber due to the ingredients used in its preparation, which makes it a healthy option for diabetics, and may contribute to:
- Control the level of sugar in the blood.
- Slowing the rate at which the blood absorbs food.
- Maintaining a stable sugar level.
Lentil soup with vegetables, oats, and heart patients
Those who suffer from high blood pressure are advised to eat lentil soup with vegetables and oats because they contain the component of oats, which contributes to lowering blood pressure.
Lentil soup with vegetables and oats for pregnant women
- Eat a bowl of soup, to get the minerals, vitamins, nutritious plant compounds, and B vitamins, in addition to getting folic, which contributes to:
- Promote the formation of red blood cells.
- Reduce the risk of high blood pressure.