How to make desserts for beginners 2021, not all sweets recipes require expensive ingredients and a large time to prepare them, and this scares many housewives and prevents them from preparing home sweets and instead buy ready-made sweets, but there are many easy and delicious dessert recipes that can be Prepare it easily and quickly.
Read more: 600 Chocolate Recipes
Desserts are indispensable at all times for young and old, and of course, if the way to make desserts easy it would be a wonderful thing! Today, we gathered for you the Mohallabiah recipe, and it is easier and faster than this.
- 2 cups of milk.
- Half a spoon of vanilla.
- Soft cinnamon.
- two big spoon of sugar.
How to prepare
- We prepare a bowl in which we put a spoonful of starch and add a spoonful of cold milk to it so that the starch dissolves in the milk.
- Put the rest of the milk in a bowl on the stove, and add the sugar to it until it boils well.
- We add starch to the milk and leave it on the stove until the mixture thickens, then remove it from the heat, and add rose water and vanilla to it.
- Pour the pudding into serving dishes and decorate the top with soft cinnamon, coconut, and nuts.
- It is preferable to eat pudding cold, so put it in the refrigerator for a while.
Biscuit custard recipe
- Two tablespoons of custard.
- Two cups of milk.
How to prepare
- Bring a large bowl in which to mix the milk, custard, and sugar and stir these ingredients well until they blend together.
- We bring a tray with half the biscuit at the bottom, then pour a layer of custard that we have prepared, then a layer of biscuit, and continue making layers until the quantity is finished.
- We put the plate in the refrigerator to cool down and serve cold.