Nike air zoom pulse review There are walking shoes that have some features that are not found in other shoes like Nike’s, here are the points to look for and how to find the best shoe size.
Walking shoe specification
- Feet vary greatly in shapes and sizes.
- To avoid issues with pain, consider the shape of the foot mold when purchasing a pair of walking shoes.
- And remember that the shoes should fit the shape of your feet.
- You shouldn’t put pressure on your feet to fit the shape of the shoe.
Features of Nike air zoom pulse
In the following lines, we will mention why the Nike air zoom pulse is chosen for walking over other shoes:
Width and height in Nike air zoom pulse
- Shoes that are too narrow or too wide can lead to painful blisters and calluses.
- In addition, it can lead to a forefoot that is not high enough, Such as Nike air max 270 review.
- Not providing enough room for the toes, exacerbates foot deformities such as bunions and hooked toes.
Arch of the foot
- The intricate structures that align the bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments of the feet form arches next to each other (metatarsal) or along with each other (longitudinal).
- When walking with the Nike air zoom pulse, these flexible, supple arches help distribute your body weight evenly across your feet.
- Arches play an important role in how your feet fit on different surfaces when you walk.
Why the is Nike air zoom pulse walking shoe?
- Neutral arch feet Your feet are not overly arched or flat.
- Look for shoes that have a solid midsole and straight to semi-curved ends.
- The word ends refer to the shape of the sole, the size, and the design of the mold on which the shoe was made, with moderate stability to the back of the foot.
- Low-arched or flat feet Low-arched or flat feet may cause muscle stress and joint problems in some individuals, although there is no direct association.
- If your feet are noticeably flat, look for walking shoes that have a straight end and have a motion control section to help stabilize your feet, Such as Nike air max 95 review.
- High Arch Feet High arches can cause excessive stress on joints and muscles.
- Also, your feet may not be able to absorb the shocks, especially if you do a lot of jumping or bumping activities, but with the Nike air zoom pulse while walking you will feel very comfortable.
- You can use cushioned footbeds to compensate for the lack of natural shock absorption and in some cases, curved ends may help.
Not sure what your foot type is?
- Dip your foot in the water and stand on a piece of cardboard.
- Check the foot mold of the Nike air zoom pulse.
- If you see most parts of a foot mold, your foot is likely a low-arch type.
- And if you see a very small part of the cast, your foot is likely a high-arch type.
- Also, you can look at your old shoes for signs of the shape of your foot.
- Bring your old walking shoes with you when you go to buy a new pair of shoes.
- Most shoe specialists can give you some advice on what to buy based on the shape of your old shoe’s molded foot.
How to the right shoe?
The best-designed shoes won’t do the job if they aren’t a perfect fit for your foot shape. Here are some tips for finding the right pair of walking shoes:
- Wear the same type of sock that you would wear when walking or take a drink with you to the store.
- Go buy shoes after a long walk, and later in the day, when your feet are at their biggest.
- Buy the shoes at shoe store staffed by fitness professionals, or from a store that has many options.
- Ask the seller to measure both feet, or you can measure it yourself, or have a friend or family member help you.
- Take your feet measured every time you go to buy shoes.
- Because your foot size can gradually change over the years.
- Stand while measuring your foot to get the most accurate foot measurement.
- If one foot is larger than the other, try a pair of shoes that fit your larger foot.
- Try on both shoes and check their fit, Such as Nike Air Max 90 review.
- Shake your toes and you’ll be sure that the Nike air zoom pulse shoe is just right.
- If there is not about 1.3 cm (half an inch) of room between your big toe and the end of the shoe, about the width of the toe, try a larger size.
Disadvantages of Nike air zoom pulse
- Make sure the shoes are wide enough.
- From side to side the shoe should fit snug, not tight.
- And if you’re a woman with wide feet, consider men’s or boys’ shoes that have a larger heel and forefoot design.
- Try walking in the Nike air zoom pulse shoe before you buy it.
- You should feel comfortable as soon as you put on the Nike air zoom pulse.
- Make sure your heels fit snugly into each shoe and that they don’t slip when you walk.