New keto diet recipes, The health benefits of eating on a high-fat, low-carb diet like keto recipes range from weight loss to better mental health.
Caesar salad with chicken
- 1 whole chicken (2 to 2.5 kg)
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5-6 lettuce leaves
- 12+ Parmesan chips.
How to prepare
- Open the chicken. This will simplify the marinating process and cook it faster and more evenly. Do this using kitchen shears and cuts along with the paragraphs on both sides. Remove the vertebrae, turn the bird, and press firmly on the breast to break the bone until the chicken is settled.
- After that, salt the chicken with sea salt, make sure that all parts of the chicken are salted, 3-4 teaspoon of salt is sufficient.
- Place the chicken in an airtight, warm bowl for baking, then brush it with the sauce. Cover and marinate for 48 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F or 190.5 C. Place the chicken on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a little olive oil. Leave it on for an hour to one hour + 15 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, chop the romaine, drizzle olive oil, and crumble parmesan chips over it.
- To divide your chicken, cut the stems first, they will be easily disassembled. Then press firmly with a sharp knife between the breasts to separate.
- Calories: 391
- Fat: 23.3
- Carbohydrates: 7.4
- Protein: 35.5
Keto recipes for dinner
1- Baked Pesto Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, about 700 grams, cut in half to make 8 pieces
- 3 tablespoons pesto basil
- 8 ounces mozzarella thinly sliced or chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
How to prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 177 C.
- Spray the baking dish with cooking spray. We put the chicken on the bottom in one layer and sprinkle it with salt and pepper. Spread the pesto over the chicken. Put the mozzarella on top.
- Bake the chicken for 35-45 minutes until the temperature of the chicken is 160 degrees and the cheese is golden. You can roast it for a few minutes in the end, to brown the cheese, if desired.
- Calories: 471 calories
- Carbs: 2 grams
- Protein: 61 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated fat: 9 g.
2- Mushrooms stuffed with cheese
- 4 slices of beef bacon
- 3 ounces of spinach (frozen, thawed, and matured)
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces of mushrooms (remove stems, wash and dry them thoroughly).
How to prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 177 C.
- Place a large skillet on the stove over medium heat. Add bacon to the skillet and cook until brown and crunchy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and break it into small pieces. Set the bacon aside and keep the bacon fat.
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon fat, spinach, garlic, cream cheese, eggs, coconut flour, mozzarella, salt, and pepper. Add 3/4 of the degraded bacon, saving the rest for garnish.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the spinach and cheese mixture and place it on a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle the leftover bacon on top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown and champagne. Serve warm.
- Calories: 178
- Fats: 6 g
- Net carbs: 1 gram
- Protein: 6 grams.
The keto diet
Following a slimming diet requires knowing all about it first, and because the keto diet is one of the most popular systems recently, we provide you with all the information about it.
There are many dieting systems that we have heard about recently, and each system has its advantages and disadvantages. We will shed light on one of the most prominent recent dieting regimens, which is the keto diet.
What is the keto diet?
It is a system based on fat intake versus reduced carbohydrate intake, as reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fats will help more in the burning process.
The idea of this diet revolves around reducing carbohydrates by a large percentage so that it is less than 50 grams per day, and after a few days of following this regime, the body will not find the fuel it needs from the amount of sugar in the blood that carbohydrates usually provide.
Thus, the body begins to use fats and protein to obtain the energy it needs, so it burns more of the stored fats, and thus the body loses a large proportion of the fat.
But it is not recommended to follow this diet except under medical supervision and for a short period of time in order not to negatively affect health.
Allowed and forbidden in the keto diet
It is possible to eat healthy fats found in red meat, poultry, eggs, and fish, and the system also allows eating butter and different types of cheese, but in limited proportions, in addition to low-carb vegetables such as green leafy vegetables such as cabbage and spinach.
You can also eat nuts and add olive or coconut oil to your food.
On the other hand, the system forbids eating rice, pasta, wheat, corn, potatoes, sugars such as candy, soft drinks, unnatural juices, fruits in all their forms, including dried and canned foods, ice cream, and others.
How to follow the keto diet?
There is no specific account or amount of the food that is recommended to eat on the keto diet, if he feels hungry, eats what he craves from the previously mentioned items, and avoids the prohibitions.
It is preferable to divide foods into three meals so that each meal varies and contains the permitted nutrients.
With this system, you should drink 8 cups of water a day, and you can also drink tea and coffee, but without adding sugar to them.
Damages of the keto diet
There is a group of damages that afflict those who follow this system, and they are:
Especially in the first period of following the system, because the body is trying to adapt to an alternative energy source, as it relies on fats instead of carbohydrates, and therefore it is recommended to drink more water to overcome the feeling of fatigue.
Get hungry fast
This is due to abstaining from foods that contain fiber and are able to fill in hunger and make you feel full for a longer period. Therefore, it is recommended to eat leafy vegetables that are allowed in the system to curb appetite for the longest possible period.
Other health problems
Excessive fat intake increases the chances of developing heart disease. To avoid this matter, a balance must be struck between the permitted foods that we eat throughout the day, so that the proportion of fats over proteins or other nutrients does not increase in the three meals.
Vegetables should be eaten primarily at every meal, in exchange for reducing the amount of fat.
5 tips to help make the keto diet successful
Every person dreams of having a fit and graceful body, and to achieve this he is keen on practicing various exercises while following a healthy diet free of fat, but during the home isolation period, some lost the will and will to lose weight and over-eat fatty foods.
This resulted in an increase in body weight, so it is advised to follow weight-loss regimens, including the ketogenic diet, which must be implemented some tips when applying it, which we will learn about in the next lines.
The “keto diet” depends on limiting carbohydrate intake and focusing on increasing the intake of fats and proteins, with following some tips:
Preparing for a “keto diet”
It is advised to prepare for a “keto diet” by being satisfied with the foods you need during this period to lose weight, in order to stimulate the commitment to the new regime, such as stopping the storage of food and unhealthy carbohydrates and keeping it out of your reach and sight.
Save all keto foods, and you can keep desserts on the keto diet.
Add fats to the diet
Adding medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) has been shown to be really beneficial for people who follow the keto diet, as they are easier to digest than other forms of fat, and they also help increase body energy and feel full.
Exogenous ketone salts
You can add exogenous ketone salts as a nutritional supplement to increase the level of ketones in the blood, and these types of salts usually contain the following “potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium,” and adding ketone salts to the diet helps speed up ketosis, prevent ketone flu, and increase energy.
You must exercise regularly during the period of following the “Keto Diet”, as it helps to burn body fat, get rid of excess weight, and get a lean body.
Think about intermittent fasting
It is preferable to follow the keto diet and the intermittent diet, as, during intermittent fasting, food can be eaten during a certain time of the day, and this helps maintain insulin levels and control calories.
The most common regimens of intermittent fasting are time-restricted eating, alternate daytime fasting, and 24-hour fasting. Intermittent fasting has many benefits, including improved gut health, decreased insulin resistance, and increased weight loss.
The ketogenic system and its relationship to fertility and reproduction
For those looking for a quick miracle of losing weight, the ketogenic diet may seem like the perfect solution.
It has become such a popular nutritional trend that it is not surprising that it is one of the most frequently discussed nutrition topics.
Many celebrities including Kardashian, Halle Berry, and LeBron James have been fans of keto for helping them achieve their health and weight loss goals.
A ketogenic diet is a meal plan that mostly includes high-fat foods with limited carbohydrates (less than 50 g) and a moderate amount of protein.
This diet was originally used to treat children with epilepsy.
Unlike the body, which uses glucose (sugar) as its primary fuel source.
When done properly, keto alters the body’s metabolism using ketones (fats).
The main advantage of this diet is that weight loss can happen very quickly.
Given that being overweight or obese can negatively affect one’s chances of conceiving or maintaining a pregnancy. The keto diet may seem like an attractive tool for women looking to lose weight and increase their fertility at the same time.