New Keto Diet recipes for beginners, the diet requires a varied way of meals while adhering to the keto diet, and we will detail the ideas of a variety of suitable, light keto recipes, follow us New Keto Diet recipes for beginners.
How to make keto Konafa
- A cup of almond flour.
- 2 tablespoons butter at room temperature.
- Stevia sugar envelope.
- A third of a cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Or it is possible to put cream instead of cheese.
How to prepare :
- We prepare a bowl and put the almond flour with sugar, then add the butter and start kneading the ingredients well until they are homogeneous.
- Then we spread the Konafa in a dash and put it in the oven until it took a golden color from below, then we put the cheese.
- After that, we enter the tray again and turn on the grill until the cheese melts, and then served.
How to make keto cheesecake
- Half a cup of almond flour.
- Half a cup of almonds.
- 3 tablespoons of Diet Sugar.
- A small vanilla spoon.
- Three-quarters of a tablespoon of butter.
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Cheesecake filling ingredients:
- 500 gm of cream cheese.
- 2 tablespoons of Diet Sugar.
- Half a cup of whipping cream.
- an egg.
How to prepare :
- In the beginning, we must bring the electric kibbeh and put the almond flour with it with the almonds and the rest of the other ingredients and mix the ingredients well until they are homogeneous.
- Then we bring the cheesecake tray and put the base in it, then press it well until it becomes even, then put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After that, we leave it aside until it cools completely and start preparing the filling by bringing a bowl and putting the cream cheese in it and we whisk it well with an electric beater.
- Then we bring another bowl and whisk the whipping cream, then add this cream to the cream cheese and put the egg with vanilla.
- Then we mix the ingredients well again, then put the filling on the base of the cheesecake and put the tray in the oven for 25 minutes.
- When we take out the tray from the oven, leave it to cool down, then put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours, and then serve it in the serving dishes.