New and easy food recipes for beginners, in the following lines we will mention easy food recipes for all mothers, new food recipes that mothers can make in a short time for all members of a family.
New and easy food recipes for beginners
In the following lines, we will mention New and easy food recipes for beginners:
How to make chicken soup
Chicken Soup is quick and easy to prepare. Learn how to prepare it:
- A chicken weighing about 1200 grams, cut into 8 pieces.
- liter of hot water.
- 1 ½ cup wheat (grain).
- A large onion, cut in quarters.
- a cup of milk.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- Teaspoon salt.
- ½ teaspoon coriander.
- Add ½ teaspoon cumin.
- ½ teaspoon cardamom.
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- ¼ teaspoon cloves.
- Lomi pill.
- bay leaf.
Steps to prepare chicken soup
- Take a large pot, and put it on medium heat.
- Add the water, let it heat up a bit, then add the chicken.
- Get rid of the fat on the surface of the broth Such as How to cook cauliflower in Oven.
- When boiling add onions, garlic, and all the spices.
- Put the wheat in a pot on the fire, and boil it to maturity.
- Drain it from the water, then add it to the chicken pot.
- Cover and let it simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours.
- Stir occasionally, then add more water as needed.
Steps to make chicken soup
- Add milk, and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Raise the love of chicken soup from the fire.
- Pour it into serving dishes.
- Serve immediately hot with lemon slices.
- This chicken soup recipe is a rich source of insoluble dietary fiber because it contains wheat.
- Which improves bowel movement and reduces the overproduction of bile acids that cause gallstones to form.
- Chicken Love Soup contains the protein-rich chicken ingredient, which is recommended for those who want to lose weight.
- Because of its role in promoting the feeling of satiety and fullness and promoting weight loss and muscle growth.
Soup with chicken and diabetics
Wheat is rich in magnesium and dietary fiber, and diabetics are advised to eat their food sources to regulate glucose secretion in the body and reduce the risk of high blood sugar levels.
Soup with chicken and heart patients
- Eat chicken soup, because it contains wheat, which is one of the whole grains that contribute to improving metabolism Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- It is recommended for those who suffer from high blood pressure or high triglycerides and harmful cholesterol to eat it.
Soup with chicken and pregnant women
- Make sure to eat the soup in moderation, as although it contains a variety of natural nutrients, minerals, and vitamins that promote the health of the fetus.
- It is also considered high in calories, so it is recommended to calculate the amount consumed, to avoid weight gain.
Creamy Potato Soup – New and easy food recipes for beginners
Creamy Potato Soup is one of the quick and easy recipes. Learn how to prepare it New and easy food recipes for beginners:
- 4 cups of chicken broth.
- 4 cups of chopped potatoes.
- 3 cups chopped onion.
- A cup of chopped carrots.
- Cup of chopped celery.
- A cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- ¼ cup cream.
- 3 tablespoons of flour.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- A tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Teaspoon salt.
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper.
- bay leaf.
- Pinch of black pepper.
Additional ingredients upon request
- Chopped parsley.
- Cured meat.
- hot sauce.
- green onion.
- sour cream.
Steps to make creamy potato soup
- Bring a large saucepan, and add butter.
- Melt it over medium heat, then add the onions, carrots, and celery.
- Stir the ingredients every now and then, it takes about 5-6 minutes.
- Add garlic, rosemary, red pepper, salt, and black pepper Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- Stir them together for 30 seconds, then add the flour, and stir for a minute.
- Gradually add the broth to make sure there are no lumps, and keep whisking.
- Leave the soup on the fire to boil, then reduce the temperature, and leave it until it is done.
Application steps – New and easy food recipes for beginners
- Add the potatoes and bay leaf, and continue cooking for 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Reduce the heat, discard the bay leaf, then add the cream and cheese.
- Puree the soup in a blender or serve as desired.
- Add additional ingredients to the dish as desired and garnish with green onions and parsley.
- Serve hot creamy potato soup.
- Potatoes contain a fiber known as resistant starch, and it is recommended to eat it to maintain the health of the large intestine.
- Which improves the health of the digestive system and reduces the risk of irritable bowel syndrome, in addition to preventing constipation.
- Eating creamy potato soup helps to keep the body hydrated because it contains chicken broth.
- Which is rich in sodium, which contributes to replenishing electrolytes in the body and rehydrating it.
Creamy Potato Soup for Diabetics
- There is no objection to a diabetic eating creamy potato soup.
- But be sure to eat an appropriate amount of it in proportion to the total daily calories recommended to be eaten during the day, to avoid the risk of high blood sugar levels.
Creamy potato soup for heart patients
- Eating creamy potato soup helps in obtaining potassium and magnesium, which are present in the potato component.
- It is recommended to eat it to maintain a normal blood pressure level, and reduce the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Choose fat-free cream to prepare the dish, to avoid harmful saturated fat, cholesterol, and excess calories.
Creamy potato soup for pregnant women
- Eat a bowl of creamy potato soup, to get the minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, carbohydrates, and other beneficial and nutritious nutrients.
- It is recommended to add pieces of chicken or meat to the recipe, to enhance its protein content, and to better control the intake of the dish, to avoid the risk of weight gain.