Multi-meal keto recipes, we offer you a number of recipes that you can easily prepare and eat within the classic keto diet, as the classic ketogenic diet is the original keto diet designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1923 in the treatment of epilepsy.
This diet is a low-glycemic treatment that stabilizes glucose and insulin levels.
The proportion of the diet and keto diet recipes can be increased to obtain a more therapeutic result, and it can also be controlled to reach a tolerable ratio.
Multi-meal keto recipes
Do a one-minute test. Create your own keto meal plan with only the foods you love. Take a one-minute quick test and start losing weight with the keto diet now. Choose your food. A custom keto plan.
Here is a sample meal that keto classic folks can eat from beginners
Chicken and vegetable soup
- Butter, olive, or other oils.
- Finely chopped raw vegetables like celery, broccoli, spinach, onions, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, zucchini, and capsicum.
- Dark skinless chicken meat, cooked and finely chopped.
- Skimmed chicken broth.
- Optional: salt and pepper.
How to prepare chicken and vegetable soup
- Put the butter or oil in a small saucepan and heat it until it starts to sizzle.
- Add chopped fresh vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes, with frequent stirring.
- Add ground chicken (or other meats) and continue frying to allow the fat to absorb for about 1 minute.
- Pour in the broth, then stir occasionally.
- Add a pinch of salt, pepper, and dried herbs to taste, such as thyme, sage, or basil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes on low heat.