Monaco relaxed casual slubbed kitchen towel review Where the kitchens are one of the most important places in the house, the kitchen contains many appliances and tools that help the housewife in cooking and taking care of hygiene, and the most important of these tools are kitchen towels, which are the most important tool in maintaining cleanliness The kitchen in all its parts.
Monaco relaxed casual slubbed kitchen towel review
- Made of highly absorbent cotton material, these towels are suitable for use as kitchen and hand towels.
- The Monaco relaxed casual slubbed kitchen towel is like a honeycomb or waffle towel. It’s made of microfiber or cotton that lets air through and dries quickly.
- These towels are made of 100% cotton, and they are among the most popular towels used in the kitchen; It is effective in drying hands and dishes.
- The Monaco relaxed casual slubbed kitchen towel is made with extra-fine nylon.
- And polyester yarns that absorb liquids, dust and dirt instead of pushing them while cleaning.
- These towels can absorb up to seven or eight times their weight in liquid.
- It is more expensive compared to other towels Such as Premium kitchen towels large cotton.
- It is worth noting that the manufacturing process requires many stages to reach the final product.
Monaco relaxed casual slubbed kitchen towel
Rolls of white paper towels, and are a staple in the kitchen, and there are types of them with different levels of absorbency, and they are effective in cleaning surfaces and utensils.
How to handle a relaxed casual slubbed kitchen towel
Although kitchen towels fit our needs, we must handle them with care, and the following is a presentation of the most prominent details related to this:
- do not leave it on surfaces These surfaces may be contaminated with food particles.
- Or spices, making them susceptible to germs and mold.
- Do not leave them next to meat and fish dishes when cleaning them; Due to the possibility of juice leakage from raw meat and fish.
- This run-off cannot be avoided but should not be cleaned with a kitchen towel; Because this can cause the expansion of the range of germs and the transmission of diseases easily.
- Avoid using a kitchen towel to wipe traces of raw eggs Such as Premium large cotton tea towels.
- And raw eggs can be dealt with using a single-use towel.
- Avoid using a kitchen towel to clean the sink before cleaning it with soap; Because the sink is a germ-infested spot.
How to clean kitchen towels
In order for kitchen towels not to become dirty and smelly, it is necessary to follow a certain system when cleaning them and the following is a detail of the correct way to apply this:
- Spread it in the air before washing it Such as Premium kitchen towels large cotton.
- Avoid using fabric softener when washing, as it creates a barrier on the fibers.
- Reducing their ability to absorb and clean.
- Use vinegar to clean towels because the vinegar gets between the particles of the towel and cleans the dirt accumulated due to its low acidity.
- Use hot water to wash kitchen towels to eliminate bacteria and fungi.
- Wash kitchen towels on a dedicated cycle away from the clothes.
- Treat stubborn stains on towels using stain removers before washing them so that they do not stick to them.
- If the towel is used to wipe tea and coffee stains, it is preferable to wash it with cold water.