Method of making mussel fish, mussels are one of the most famous types of seafood in America, with great benefits, and they are two green and blue species, one of which lives on the coasts, and the other lives fixed on marine rocks.
Although mussels are less famous and widespread than other seafood, such as fish and shrimp, it is possible to prepare many ways and delicious recipes in it, and get its full benefits.
It contains many important nutrients, such as vitamin B12, selenium, manganese, iodine, iron, phosphorous, vitamin C, vitamin A, sodium, calcium, vitamin B complex, zinc, protein, and calories.
Benefits of mussels
- Enhances thyroid function.
- It gives the skin health, freshness, and vitality, removes pigmentation, and reduces the appearance of acne.
- It strengthens the immune system and prevents disease.
- Maintains a healthy nervous system. It strengthens the bones. Maintains muscle health.
- It prevents anemia.
- Delays the signs and signs of aging.
- Provides the body with energy and vitality.
- Strengthens sexual desire in men.
- It strengthens the eyes and maintains health and beauty of the eyes.
- Six hundred grams of mussels, washed and cleaned, shelled.
- Five hundred grams of fish fillet, cut into medium-sized cubes.
- Six hundred grams of cleaned shrimp.
- Four tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 4 onions, finely chopped.
- Four cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Two liters of marinated and salted fish broth.
- Salt to taste.
- Half a cup of soaked and drained rice.
- Four tablespoons of corn oil.
- Teaspoon white pepper.
- A small spoon of black pepper.
- Half a bunch of finely chopped parsley, for garnishing.
How to prepare mussels fish
- In a deep saucepan, put the corn oil, raise the pot over medium heat, add the chopped onions, and chopped garlic, and saute the garlic and onions in the oil until they soften and become golden in color.
- Add the mussels, shrimp, and fillets, and stir with oil, onions, and garlic until they change color and close to ripeness.
- The lemon juice, and stir well.
- Add the fish broth, and leave the ingredients together until well heated up.
- Add the rice, stir well, then add black pepper, white pepper, and salt to taste, and stir also.
- Leave all the ingredients on medium heat, until they begin to boil, and the ingredients are well cooked.
- Pour the mussels soup into a serving bowl, decorate the dish with fried shrimp and a little finely chopped parsley on top, and serve hot.