Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner review Give your home freshness and protection with Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner, hassle-free life. Floor cleaner removes 100 types of stains and kills 99.9% of disease-causing germs.
Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner review
Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner is formulated with 3X cleaning power. This floor cleaning liquid gives 24 hours of long lasting jasmine scent. Which will leave your home feeling fresh for longer.
Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner
- With cleaning agents such as Alcohol, Cocoamidopropyl C-10-18, Betaine to clean dirt on hard surfaces including kitchens, bathrooms, floors, etc.
- Keeps your family healthy and clean. The all-purpose cleaner produces two times stronger, bleach-free lather.
- Make your home now shiny, clean, fresh and germ-free with this disinfectant!
- Explore more of the Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner range such as the liquid hand wash refill. Such as Pink stuff cleaner review.
- Also liquid hand wash soap, antibacterial and skin care soap, multi-purpose household cleaners, floor cleaners, disinfectant spray, hand sanitizer.
- Also shower gels, body washes, bathroom cleaners, kitchen cleaners, cleaning stimulants, disinfectant wipes for surfaces and personal use and air fresheners.
Features of Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner
- Germ Protection: Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner Aqua Power.
- Kills 99.9% of germs Long-Lasting Fragrance: 24 hours of jasmine scent leaves your home feeling fresher for longer Removes 100 types of stains.
- And germs: 3 times stronger cleaning performance against grease, dust and dirt.
- So that it gets rid of stains such as coffee stains, sauces, juices, margarine, etc.
- Free of: Sanitizers such as bleach. Such as Windex multi surface cleaner review.
- Twice Stronger Foam: Provides two times stronger foam that cleans and disinfects floors.
Disadvantages of Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner
- Household cleaning products contain ammonia, which causes severe breathing problems, so it is not recommended to mix cleaners that contain ammonia with bleaching materials that contain chlorine and ammonia.
- Household cleaners contain toxic substances such as diethanolamine, 4,1-dioxane, which is suspected to be carcinogenic, vinyl chloride.
- Which is a strong carcinogen, and other substances that cause burns on contact with the surface of the skin.
- The fumes and gases arising from household cleaners as a result of containing chemicals that cause eye and lung problems.
- Therefore, heart disease sufferers are advised to stay away from household cleaners.
- Mixing materials that contain ammonia and chlorine with chemicals such as ammonia in some detergents such as oven and toilet cleaners.
- It produces chloramine gas and inhaling it poses a danger to lung health.