Lemon dessert recipes For beginners are refreshing and delicious. They are usually a great and light alternative to creamy desserts that are rich in flavor. Of course, nothing beats desserts made with different types of chocolate, but can you resist the taste of a refreshing lemon tart? In addition, lemon contains vitamin C, with one lemon giving you 51% of the recommended amount. So lemon sweets are good for you too! If you are a lemon lover, get to know some of the most delicious recipes for desserts made with lemon.
- The taste of this cake is very light, and you will find it amazing recipe on the Rock Recipes website.
- This cake has a soft, moist, and light texture with a refreshing, non-citrusy flavor, but you will love it.
- If you want a stronger flavor, add another layer of lemon cream to the cake.
- If you add it after the frosting on the bottom layer, you will prevent it from settling on the cake and so it will not become too wet.
Lemon Fudge Brownies
- If you like brownies on the cake, then check out this lemon brownie recipe from The Domestic Rebel.
- To prepare this recipe, you only need a few ingredients, most of which you may have in your kitchen.
- The result is brownies that are a little tough, but light and tasty, and you will enjoy eating a large portion of them.
- After you taste it, you’ll want to make more and more of it.
- When we talk about lemon pies, nothing beats the taste of a traditional lemon meringue pie.
- However, you’ll love Mel’s Kitchen Cafe’s delicious lemon pie.
- You may not need to put meringue decorations on top of them, especially if you don’t know how to make them.
- This pie needs 10 minutes in the oven to get ready.
- This pie has a delicious lemon flavor and has a light taste that won’t make you feel bloated after eating it.
Butter and lemon cookies
- If your craving is cookies, then you’ll love this easy and delicious recipe from Simply Whisked.
- You will enjoy these cookies in the morning with a cup of tea or coffee.
- If you do not want to use dairy products, you can replace them with vegetable products.
- The recipe suggests adding a little lemon extract if you want the lemon flavor to be stronger, the cookies are sure to taste very lemony!
Lemon cake with saffron
- This lemon cake recipe from Hanady Kitchen looks delicious and easy to prepare.
- It contains concentrated lemon syrup which makes the cake texture very moist.
- In addition, it contains a lot of lemon peel and juice to give it a rich flavor.
- Garnish the cake with almond flakes to add a distinct flavor to the cake.
- Prepare this simple and delicious cake for any occasion you want.