Keto recipes for beginners easy, after trying custom keto recipes, you will believe that being a healthy person can be fun. Access your personalized lifetime plan. Recipes. Just the food you love. Choose your food.
Keto recipes for beginners easy
Chicken dish with vegetables, from the keto lunch
- A small spoon of salt.
- ½ 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Two teaspoons of basil.
- 2 small spoons of marjoram.
- Two small spoons of rosemary.
- Two teaspoons of thyme.
- A teaspoon of red pepper.
- 3 cups any 907 grams of shredded chicken breast.
- A cup and a half cup of broccoli florets.
- A small red onion, chopped.
- Cup of tomatoes.
- Medium chopped zucchini.
- Two teaspoons of minced garlic.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Two to 4 cups of cooked rice.
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put on a baking tray aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and paprika together.
- Put the chicken and vegetables in the tray, sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly, and also sprinkle with olive oil.
- Leave the tray for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken and vegetables are slightly softened.
- Prepare the rice in your own way.
- After it is done cooking, place the chicken and vegetables on top of the rice.
Jumbo slices sandwich with cheddar cheese, from a keto lunch
- A cup and a quarter cup of almond flour.
- One-third of a cup of whey protein powder.
- A third of a cup of coconut flour.
- A tablespoon of baking powder.
- One and a half teaspoon of garlic powder.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- A quarter cup of butter.
- 3 eggs.
- 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- A cup and a half cup of jumbo slices.
- Scrambled egg yolk.
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, and place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Mix the almond flour, protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and xanthan in a large bowl.
- Turn the ingredients well and whisk the melted butter over it with the eggs until you get a paste.
- Divide the dough into several pieces, and roll each piece in a circle, then remove the top of the parchment.
- Then, put on the inside of all the grated cheese dough with the jam, and fold the dough circle and seal the edges to close it.
- Put calzone on a baking sheet and brush it with an egg yolk.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.