Keto pancake recipes, keto foods, and great keto breakfast recipes, many of us get bored with the routine in keto breakfast recipes so we always look for new things in ketogenic foods, especially keto breakfast recipes.
Therefore, in this article, we will explain to you more than one unique way to prepare a distinct ketogenic breakfast with simple, easy, and low-carb ingredients, so follow us.
Keto pancake recipes
- A quarter cup of almond flour (almond flour).
- Teaspoon of cinnamon.
- A tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- 1 sachet of Stevia sugar.
- One of the eggs.
- Three tablespoons of water.
- Dark chocolate and peanut butter.
- Facial components:
- Fruit or strawberry
- Hershey’s Chocolate.
Steps to prepare the recipe:
1- Mix all the ingredients of the dough together and leave it for ten minutes until it is fermented.
2- Heat a non-stick pan or a suitable griddle, then start pouring the mixture according to the size you want in the form of tablets.
3- Start by filling the dough with dark chocolate or peanut butter.
4- Top with strawberries, fruits, or chocolate.
How to make pancakes at home
- Pancake is one of the easiest fast foods to prepare as a breakfast or snack that you can have during the day.
- It consists of a mixture of sugar, eggs, milk, butter, and flour with the possibility of adding flavors through fruits, jam, or chocolate.
- For an easy and fast breakfast, learn how to make pancakes in breakfast with more than one flavor and in a different way.
- A cup of flour.
- A cup of liquid milk.
- A tablespoon of sugar.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla.
- Frying oil.
- For flavoring honey, Nutella, jam, or fine sugar.
How to prepare:
- Beat the egg, milk, sugar, and flour with the baking powder and vanilla until well combined.
- We avoid over-mixing the ingredients until we get the best result.
- We prepare a frying pan and put a very small amount of oil in it.
- Prepare a ladle and take a small amount of the mixture and pour it so that we have a disk.
- Leave it until it turns golden from the bottom and dry the upper face a little, then turn it over on the other side.
- We wait until the other side is also golden, then remove it from the pan and repeat the process until the amount is finished.
- We add to it the flavor we love, whether jam, honey, Nutella, or powdered sugar.