Keto meals ideas for beginners, The keto diet has become very popular in recent times, which is a low-carb diet rich in protein and vegetables, so stay tuned for today’s article Keto meals ideas for beginners.
How to make cauliflower pie
- A kilo of cauliflower.
- One medium onion, chopped.
- Spoon of butter.
- green onion.
- Half a cup of shredded carrots.
- 4 eggs.
- Coarse salt.
- A teaspoon of white pepper.
- Teaspoon of sweet red pepper.
- A teaspoon of turmeric.
- A teaspoon of cumin.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- A teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Finely chopped parsley.
- Two tablespoons of fine green onions.
- Half a cup of mozzarella cheese for filling.
- Black olives to taste.
- Cheddar cheese to taste.
How to prepare cauliflower pie:
- Put the cauliflower in a saucepan with water in it and leave it for 10 minutes, until it boils and is tender.
- Strain the cauliflower from the water and leave it until it cools.
- Then divide the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Fry the onions and top with butter, green onions, and carrots.
- In a bowl, place 4 eggs and mix with coarse salt, sweet white pepper, red pepper, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, ground ginger, and chopped parsley.
- Add the onions and carrots to the mixture and stir well.
- Add the cauliflower to the mixture you got and top it with the soft mozzarella cheese.
- Grease a baking tray with a little butter and pour the mixture into it.
- Then add the mozzarella cheese until it covers all of the mixtures.
- Put the tray in the oven and wait for the cauliflower pie to soften.