How to prepare French fish food? Fish is an excellent protein with many benefits, and there are many ways you can cook fish, but not all cooking methods will work with every type of fish.
French fish types
- Some types of fish are too thick to cook in the oven, and some types of fish are too delicate to fry.
- There are a lot of different things to consider when deciding how to cook fish and we’ll show you the ideal types of fish to use for each cooking method.
General tips for cooking fish
- When cooking fish there are some general tips and directions you can follow.
- This makes it easier to select the best cooking method, so you offer the best product to your customers.
- For example, dry cooking methods such as roasting.
- Grilling and baking are best for thicker pieces of fish as well as oily fish or French fish recipes for beginners.
- This is because there is less chance of the fish drying out during cooking.
- On the other hand, moist cooking methods such as steaming are ideal options for light chips and delicate seafood.
- and these cooking methods are forgiving and there is less chance that the fish will dry out.
How to prepare French fish food
In the following lines, we will mention the types of French fish tagines
French fish tagine
- The French fish casserole called matelot.
- It is a popular French fish casserole made with freshwater fish such as eel, salmon and carp.
- fish broth and the best red or white wines, and the name matelote means sailor in French.
- It is a similar dish that uses saltwater fish but has many regional variations where hard cider can be used instead of wine.
- It is recommended to serve the matelot with some boiled potatoes and a salad on the side.
How to make French fish tagine
- And on the way to make the French fish casserole, the ingredients are prepared, which are 1/2 kg of fish, a spoonful of minced garlic.
- a group of spices, which are coriander, cumin, black pepper, salt, 1/2 lemon, parsley, coriander greens, celery, sauce and apple juice.
- The fish is seasoned with the previous spices and then placed in the pan on the fire.
- Then the rest of the ingredients are put together on the fire and after 20 minutes.
- apple juice is placed and the casserole is placed inside the oven and then served.
Indian fish tagine
- Are you looking for healthy and light recipes for fish tagine?
- One of the best seafood dishes is the Indian fish tagine with tomatoes, lemon, potatoes and carrots.
- This dish uses minimal oil.
- It has the perfect balance of spices and seasoning, so consider healthy dishes to include in your menu plan, as this dish is just right.
How to make indian fish casserole
- As for the method of making the Indian fish grinder, the necessary ingredients are prepared, which are Indian fish, coconut milk.
- Olive oil and coconut milk are the best things about fish tagine, as they give the dish the perfect flavour.