How to prepare food recipes for beginners? For every woman who wants to prepare food recipes for all family members in a delicious way that gets the answers of all family members, we will mention in today’s article recipes for beginners.
How to prepare food recipes for beginners
We will mention in the following lines How to prepare food recipes for beginners:
How to make vermicelli soup with meat
Meat vermicelli soup is one of the easy recipes, but it takes a long time to prepare, get to know it:
- 3 cups of water.
- 675 grams of beef stock.
- 450 grams of frozen mixed vegetables.
- 411 g chopped tomatoes
- 170 g vermicelli.
- One medium-sized onion, chopped.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil.
- A tablespoon of dried basil.
- Teaspoon salt.
- A teaspoon of oregano.
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to prepare meat vermicelli soup
- Get a large frying pan.
- Add the meat, onions, and oil, and stir them together.
- Add water, tomatoes, mixed greens, basil, salt, and oregano.
- Cover and simmer for 8 hours, until the meat is tender Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- Add the noodles, stir, cover the pot, and leave for 30 minutes for the noodles to soften.
- Pour noodle soup with meat into serving dishes, sprinkle with cheese, and serve hot.
- Eat noodles instead of rice, as they are low in fat, cholesterol, and carbohydrates, but be sure to eat them with caution if you want to lose weight, as they are rich in calories and low in protein.
- It is recommended to eat meat to get iron and be sure to add a little lemon juice to the soup or eat it alongside citrus juice to enhance the body’s ability to absorb iron.
- It is recommended to eat noodle soup with meat, to get calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B12, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids, because they contain the component of meat, to promote and maintain bone health.
Meat vermicelli soup for diabetics
Be sure to eat meat in moderation, because excessive consumption is linked to an increase in the level of sugar in the blood, and it is recommended to eat an appropriate amount of soup, to avoid excess carbohydrates, to avoid high blood sugar levels.
Vermicelli soup with meat and heart patients
When following the method of making noodles with meat, it is recommended for those who suffer from high blood pressure to use noodles made of rice, as it is considered low in sodium, and eating it does not cause a rise in blood pressure.
Meat noodle soup for pregnant women
Be sure to eat meat in moderation, to avoid an increased risk of gestational diabetes, and it is recommended to choose lean meat or low-fat dairy products.
How to make mushroom soup with milk
Mushroom soup with milk is one of the quick and easy recipes, here is how to make mushroom soup with milk:
- 230gm mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups of whole milk.
- 2 cups of boiling water.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter.
- 3 cubes of chicken broth.
- 4 tablespoons of flour.
- 2 tablespoons minced onion.
- Teaspoon salt.
- Pinch of black pepper.
Steps for preparing mushroom soup with milk
- Bring a large pot.
- Add mushrooms, water, chicken broth, and onions.
- Leave them on low heat for 20 minutes Such as How to cook cauliflower in Oven.
- Put the butter in another saucepan, add the flour, and mix them together.
- Gradually add the milk, and keep stirring until it thickens.
- Add the sauce to the mushroom pot, then add salt and black pepper.
- Blend the soup with an electric mixer, or serve it as is.
- Serve the mushroom soup hot or warm, as desired.
- The previous recipe covered how to make mushroom soup with milk, because it is a rich source of antioxidants and selenium, as it contains the component of mushrooms, as eating it helps prevent.
- The recipe is a rich source of calcium because it contains a component of milk, which is recommended to be consumed to strengthen bones and teeth and prevent the risk of arthritis, osteoporosis, or osteoporosis in the body Such as What are the methods of cooking food.
- Eat milk to get vitamin D, boost serotonin production, improve mood and ability to sleep, stimulate appetite, and reduce the risk of depression.
Mushroom soup with milk and diabetics
Diabetics are advised to make sure to eat vegetables and include them in the diet, such as mushrooms, to obtain dietary fiber that contributes to lowering the level of sugar in the blood.
Mushroom soup with milk and heart patients
The ingredients used in the method of making mushroom soup with milk mainly contain the mushroom component.
It is recommended for those who suffer from high blood pressure to take it because it contains potassium, which contributes to:
- Reducing the effect of sodium on the body.
- Reduce vascular tension.
Mushroom soup with milk and pregnant women
Eat mushrooms to get folic acid, which is important to eat during pregnancy, to enhance the health of the fetus and protect it from the risk of health diseases such as birth defects.