How to prepare black coffee easily? Black coffee or what is known as black coffee is characterized by its strong flavor, and the taste is delicious, as it is possible to have a cup of black coffee in the early morning to feel energetic and psychological comfort, and the method of preparing black coffee at home is a kind of art, and it is known that some people do not prepare Black coffee except by the machine designated for that, but today we offer you a way to make black coffee or black coffee at home without a machine with ease and ease.
Read more: 89 Coffee Recipes
How to make black coffee easily
It is possible to prepare your favorite drink from black coffee or black coffee at home without a machine through several methods, namely:
- First, you must bring a three-piece stainless steel jug for preparing black coffee.
- Put the water in the bottom piece of the jug, then put the black coffee in the second piece in the middle of the jug.
- After that, put the stainless steel jug on the fire, and leave it until the water boils to evaporate over the coffee, and then you can get a delicious cup of black coffee.
The second method
- Bring a cup and a quarter of ice water and 1/4 cup of ground coffee.
- Then put the ground coffee in a cup of ice water, then stir well until the coffee dissolves in the water.
- Then leave the mixture aside for about five or six hours so that the temperature of the mixture adjusts.
- After five hours, put the mixture on the fire.
- Leave it until the stage before boiling, and then put it in a small cup for serving.
- Bring well-roasted whole coffee beans, then grind the coffee until it becomes very fine.
- After that, put an appropriate amount of ground coffee in a bowl of water.
- Put the pot on the fire at a temperature of 93 ° C for 4 minutes, then pour the coffee into the serving cup.
Benefits of black coffee or black coffee
Some medical research conducted by specialized doctors has proven that there are many benefits to coffee.
But black coffee is cautioned for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome or gallstones, and the benefits of black coffee are as follows:
- Black coffee reduces the risk of developing some chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease.
- Consuming four cups of black coffee a day reduces the risk of prostate cancer in men because it contains antioxidants that reduce the risk of cancer.
- Coffee contains polyphenols that help create beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
- Coffee helps to raise the level of metabolism in the body.
- Helps to burn calories, and thus helps to lose weight.
- Relieves chronic headache pain.
- Improvement of the psychological state, and mood of the person.
- Drinking black coffee regularly helps reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Helps reduce abnormal liver enzyme levels, and drinking two cups of coffee a day reduces the risk of developing liver damage.
- Drinking coffee reduces the risk of a heart attack.
Disadvantages of black coffee – the harm of black coffee
Despite the many benefits of black coffee, there are some minor damages that it can cause to the body.
Especially when drinking coffee in very large quantities that exceed the normal rate, and these damages include the following:
- Experiencing constant bouts of sweating.
- Feeling of heart palpitations.
- Feeling of acidity, and burning in the stomach.
How to prepare a healthy cup of coffee
The method described below can be considered the healthiest way to get a great cup of coffee and improve the mood:
- First, bring cold water and put it in the kettle.
- If the coffee is not ground and in the form of whole beans.
- The beans are ground into a uniform powder such as coarse table salt.
- Meanwhile, the filter is placed in the coffee machine and rinsed with hot water.
- All paper residue on the filter is removed and the brewer is heated.
- As this keeps the coffee hot for a while.
- The water used for rinsing is discarded.
- Coffee is added to the filter, and the surface is ensured that the surface is level.
- The temperature of the water is between 195 degrees Fahrenheit and 205 degrees Fahrenheit approximately a minute after it is removed from the heat.
- Then a sufficient amount of water is slowly and steadily poured over the granules to cover them all and poured from the middle all the way to the outside.
- The water is stopped as soon as the coffee begins to drip and this pouring method is like blossom watering, which gives the coffee a chance to get rid of gases.
- Pour the remaining water slowly, keeping the water inside the dripper half to three-quarters full.
- It takes about three to four minutes to prepare the coffee.
- Then the filter is removed very carefully, and the cup of coffee is served.