How to make tuna, tuna is one of the most popular types of fish found in stores and markets, as it is a member of the mackerel family, as classified by scientists.
As this type of fish is found in warm water bodies, due to its large number of purchases, it is caught in large quantities annually, so we find it available throughout the year.
The benefits of tuna
- There are many different benefits when eating tuna, as it contains calories that provide the human body with energy.
- It also works to improve body functions.
- This leads to the ability to focus and protect against Alzheimer’s.
- Helps stimulate blood circulation and maintain the health of the human heart.
- It helps a person not to suffer from strokes or affect the health of the lung example make salmon.
- Tuna contains vitamin A, which improves the immune system, maintains eyesight, and protects the retina from exposure to pain.
- Tuna fish also has a great and very important role in protecting humans.
- A kilo of tuna fish.
- Half a kilo of potatoes.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- Half a bundle of parsley.
- Half a bundle of dill.
- Green bell pepper.
- Lemon juice.
- A large onion.
- Five cloves of garlic.
- Half a spoonful of cumin.
- Pinch of salt to taste.
- Pinch of black pepper to taste.
How to make tuna
- Wash the tuna well with vinegar, salt, and lemon to get rid of its smell.
- Bring the fish stuffing and crush the garlic, add a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper, and half a spoonful of cumin, and mix them together.
- Cut the green pepper, dill, parsley, and celery into small pieces, then add them to the garlic mixture and mash them together in a blender so that it is a cohesive mixture.
- We stuff the fish with garlic seasoning.
- Peel and wash the potatoes well, then cut them into equal-sized rings until they are cooked at the same time when entering the oven.
- We get a medium-sized tray to take a kilo of fish.
- We lay potato rings in the tray.
- Then we put slices of onions and carrots on it.
- Spread garlic tuna on slices of onions and potatoes.
- Then we sprinkle it with a little oil.
- Preheat the oven at 180 ° C. We put the fish tray in the oven, it may take an hour but a quarter of an hour, depending on the temperature of the oven, so we open the oven on it from time to time to make sure it is cooked, then we take it out of the oven and serve it with honey and slices with rice.