How to make simple desserts at home, in this topic we will provide you with several recipes for desserts that do not need time or effort, and their cost is economical and suitable for any home.
Eating unleavened bread with sugar is considered one of the sweets that an Egyptian home is not without, and it is considered one of the delicious snacks that many people prefer to eat.
It is also quick and easy to prepare, and it can be served in many different forms, by adding sugar, chocolate, or jam as well as with Nutella.
Read more: How to make apple dessert
How to make sugar pie
You need a cup of sugar and flour, half a cup of water, a teaspoon of salt and a cup of oil.
At first, you dissolve the salt in the water in a bowl, then add the flour gradually, then knead with your hands after you rub all the flour blocks into a dough.
Sprinkle a little flour on the marble and cut the dough into small pieces, rotate it in your hand.
Leave it, and then cheek a piece by piece and spread it with the rolling pin in circular, rectangular or square shapes, then fold it in the middle.
Sprinkle a small amount of sugar on top, and fold the dough again, and then pour the oil into a hollow skillet over the fire.
Then fry the sugar pancakes in hot oil on both sides until browned and then put them in a flat dish and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Dumplings is also a very Egyptian dessert, which is loved by children and adults, and it does not need many ingredients.
Two cups of flour, a pinch of salt, a tablespoon of starch, a teaspoon of instant yeast, a tablespoon of sugar, two cups of water, a teaspoon of vanilla, frying oil, and sweets syrup.
How to make dumplings
- You will not need to make dumplings desserts much time and all its ingredients are also available and serve at least 6 persons.
- First, put the flour in a deep bowl, then add starch, then instant yeast, sugar and vanilla, and stir all the ingredients.
- After that, add the water gradually until you get a soft and liquid dough.
- And cover the bowl tightly and roll the bowl with a towel until it ferments.
- After that, put the oil in a deep frying pan until it is sautéed and hold a small spoon with the left hand, and put it in the oil in the small plate.
- Put your right hand in the dough and grip it gently until a small ball forms between the index and thumb fingers.
- Take the ball with a small spoon and drop it in the hot oil to have a somewhat consistent ball.
- Sprinkle it with some ground sugar or dip it in honey sherbet and toss it up quickly.