How to make salmon, many studies and research indicate the great health benefits of fatty fish, and the American Heart Health Association recommends eating fish regularly, especially fatty fish that contain omega-3 because it has many benefits for your heart health and reduces the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood.
Fatty fish also helps improve mood, relieve symptoms of depression, stress and anxiety, and improve mental skills and memory, especially for children.
Therefore, it is important to make sure to introduce it to your family every week. Salmon is one of the most famous fatty fish, and in this article, we will mention for you its most delicious recipes Such as Isipo kitchen tools review.
Salmon fish recipes
Salmon is a delicious fish, as it contains a large number of healthy fats that make it taste palatable, in addition to protein, minerals, and vitamins, and you can prepare various recipes from it, as it is one of the fish that you can eat smoked.
You can also marinate it with different marinades, roast it on the grill or in the oven, or saute it in oil or butter, here are the seven most delicious salmon recipes.
- 170 g salmon fillet.
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) olive oil
- ¼ cup (50 milliliters) white vinegar
- Juice of a large lemon.
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- 2 tablespoons (25 grams) butter.
- Kosher salt.
- black pepper.
- Pinch of chili.
- Lemon cut into rings to serve.
- 2 tablespoons of dill for garnish.
How to make
- Put a large frying pan over the stove over medium heat, and put the oil in it until it gets hot.
- Put the salmon in the oil when it gets hot, add salt and pepper to it and stir.
- Wait until the salmon is golden in color.
- It takes approximately six minutes Such as Nordic ware frying pan.
- Add vinegar, lemon juice, garlic slices, and chili to the salmon.
- Cook the mixture over low heat and stir with a spoon occasionally.
- When the salmon turns dark, take it out of the pan.
- Add the butter and the rest of the lemon juice to the remaining sauce in the pan, and leave it for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Serve the fish, cover it with the sauce, and garnish it with slices of lemon and dill.