How to make quick desserts, in this article we will talk about easy, fast, simple and inexpensive dessert recipes with pictures and ingredients that can be prepared as sweets or Ramadan sweets.
How to make quick desserts
Dates sweets with chocolate
- Kilo dates.
- 300 g granules of chocolate.
- Crushed pistachios.
How to prepare date sweets easy and fast sweets
- We remove the seeds from the dates, using an electric machine, finely chop the dates.
- We form the dates in the form of small balls all of the same size.
- Melt the chocolate granules on water vapor.
- Dip the date balls in chocolate, and immediately dip them in coconut or pistachio as desired and available.
- We put the date balls in the fridge for at least an hour and they are ready.
Read more: Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts) Ebook
How to make sweets Alsokseh
- 3 cups milk.
- 2 plain biscuit boxes.
- 3 tablespoons of top sugar.
- 3 tablespoons top cocoa.
- 2 tablespoons top of animal butter.
- 100g chocolate granules.
How to prepare sweets Alsoxih
- In a bowl, we add milk, butter, cocoa and sugar.
- Bring under them a fire while stirring until it begins to boil.
- When it starts to boil, reduce the fire and leave them until the consistency becomes thick and homogeneous.
- We turn off the heat under them and add 100g of chocolate granules and leave it until it cools.
- In another bowl we break the biscuits randomly and pour the sauce over it while stirring.
- We put the biscuits in food nylon or parchment paper and roll the biscuits in a cylindrical shape.
- Put it in the fridge for 4 hours until it cools and hardens.
To prepare chocolate packaging
- We heat the cream on the fire before the boiling point.
- We add 50g of chocolate granules and stir until it melts in the cream.
- Take out the spice from the fridge and put it on the electric grill or shelf of the oven.
- We pour the chocolate over the sausage to get a beautiful shape and also so that the biscuit does not crack during slicing.
- Guests are served with a cup of coffee.