How to make quick dessert at home, Here’s how to make quick and inexpensive desserts at home. There are many types of quick desserts that can be made.
How to make sweets for children
- Butter 250 g.
- 4 cups flour.
- A cup of powdered sugar.
- Half a cup of starch.
- Half a cup of coconut.
- 2 eggs.
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Zest half a lemon.
- Vanilla envelope.
- Pachin Powder envelope.
How to prepare sweets for children
- In a glass bowl, add flour, starch, sugar, coconut, vanilla packet, baking powder and lemon zest.
- We also add butter, eggs and vegetable oil and knead them well by hand until we get a soft dough.
- How to make quick dessert at home We divide the dough into two parts without resting and start preparing.
- At first we put a nylon bag food, then put the dough on it, then put another bag on top of the dough.
- Using a rolling pin or rolling pin, we roll the dough to a thickness of approximately 20 mm.
- We remove the nylon from the top and take the required shape by printing the sweets as shown.
- We also prepare the second section in the same way.
- Put them in an extended oven tray with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- We put them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- We take it out of the oven and then leave it to cool completely.
- A brush, we wipe a layer of the layers with jam, let alone apricots, and then close them with the second layer.
- When done, wipe half of the biscuit with jam and dip it with the powdered hazelnuts.
- On the other hand, put the chocolate chips in a frying pan over a light heat with two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- This is to prevent the burning of the chocolate and also to give a brilliant color to the chocolate.
- Also, with a spoon, we add chocolate to the other half and put it on the oven grid until it dries
- And it becomes ready, this dessert is kept in the fridge.