How to make oyster fish, the oyster is a species of marine animals, and it belongs to the class of echinoderms, and it lives in areas with a temperate or hot climate and settles oysters by attaching the wall of their shells to the rocks, and many of its species live in shallow coastal waters, and they have been used Oysters since ancient times as human food.
- A kilo of fresh oysters.
- 1 large onion.
- A quarter of a lemon.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 large tomato.
- 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Two teaspoons of black pepper.
- A teaspoon of red pepper.
- 1 liter of water.
- A quarter cup of vegetable oil.
How to prepare
- Wash the oysters in cold water and rub well, and do not wash them with hot water.
- The knife is used to remove stones attached to the shell.
- Put the oil in the cooking pot and heat it up.
- Chop the onion into small pieces, then grate the garlic.
- After the oil is heated up, put chopped onions and garlic.
- Mix the ingredients well, and cover until the onions are tender.
- Chop the tomatoes into small squares, and add the onions and garlic.
- Cover the bowl until the tomatoes are melted and become a thick liquid.
- Add the clams, and stir.
- Spice add salt, black pepper, red pepper, and any kind of spices, as desired.
- A liter of water is added to the bowl.
- The carrot is grated and added to the mixture.
- Squeeze a quarter of a lemon, and add the lemon peel to the bowl.
- Cover the pot and continue cooking fish for five minutes if the chef prefers the oysters half-flat, but if he prefers completely flat, cook for 10 minutes.