How to make Mussa fish, the method of making Mussa fish in oil and lemon in the oven forms the Mussa fish in the family of flatfish that is distinguished by the twisted skull and the small eyes on either side of its head.
And it is considered one of the very fat-free names such as dab fish, pollock, red mullet, and tilapia, which makes it a healthy alternative because it contains less fat when compared to red or processed meat, which is a rich source of fat, especially saturated ones.
- Four Moses fish.
- 2 medium onions, sliced.
- medium-sized potatoes, diced.
- 2 diced tomatoes.
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- 3 tablespoons of butter.
- 4 tablespoons of corn oil.
- Salt to taste.
- Black pepper to taste.
- An appropriate amount of parsley cone finely whipped.
How to prepare:
- Bring a frying pan, add oil to it, and leave it until it gets hot.
- Put potato cubes in oil and stir until soft.
- Wash the fish well, rub it with salt and black pepper, and put it on a baking sheet.
- Place diced tomatoes, parsley, potatoes, and sliced onions in the tray on top of the fish, and then sprinkle the corn oil on the ingredients.
- Heat the oven at 200 ° C, then insert a fish tray into it.
- Leave the fish in the oven until fully cooked for thirty minutes example make seabass.
- A small plate is brought and put in it fresh lemon juice, melted butter, and a small pinch of salt, and the ingredients are stirred together until a thick sauce is obtained.
- The fish tray is removed from the oven after making sure that it is cooked, and the serving dishes are brought and put a fish in each plate.
- Add the appropriate amount of sauce to each fish and serve hot.