How to make Mira fish in the oven, grilled fish is one of the most types of fish that you can offer on your trip in a short time and with a different taste, there is more than one way to make grilled fish that you can follow to present the dish to the main on your trip, so preparing the grilled Mira fish meal does not stop on the traditional way. It is grilled fish on the grill, but you can serve grilled fish with rattan or oil and lemon according to what your family desires.
How to make grilled Mira fish
- Tilapia fish or your favorite type 3.
- Tomatoes, grated or chopped.
- 2 grated bell peppers.
- Shredded pickled carrots.
- Shredded pickled onions.
- Pickled lemon to taste.
- Salt, to taste.
- Pinch of pepper.
- Pinch of cumin.
- the Pinch of garlic powder.
- Lemon juice.
- Crushed garlic.
How to prepare grilled Mira fish
- Wash the fish well and season with salt, pepper, cumin and garlic powder and set aside
- Mix carrots, peppers, tomatoes, onions and lemon juice, and stuff the fish inside.
- Grease the fish very well with bran, then enter a hot high-temperature oven and stir from time to time
- Prepare the fish nuggets: water, salt, cumin, a little mashed garlic and vinegar. Hot fish is placed in it and removed quickly until drained.
How to make oven-roasted fish
- 1 large piece of fish (1 kg or more).
- 2 medium-sized onions, sliced.
- 5 whole garlic cloves.
- 2 celery sticks, chopped large slices.
- 2 teaspoons (teaspoons) salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon (teaspoonful) black pepper.
- Fresh herbs with sticks (mint / parsley / green coriander / dill) (as desired).
- 2 Laura papers.
- 2 hot red peppers.
- 1/4 cup water.
- We bring the fish and scrape the peel on it, then we open the abdomen and clean the inside well and then wash it with running water.
- The We bring a large bowl and fill it with water, then we salt the water and add 2 tablespoons of flour to it, put the fish in it after cleaning it and leave it for two hours.
- We remove the fish from the salted water, rinse it with lukewarm running water, and leave it on the colander until it is completely drained.
- Preparing the marinade: Bring a bowl and put mint, star anise, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper, and stir all the ingredients until they are mixed and homogeneous.
- We season the fish by filling it from the inside with the seasoning and rub it on the outside, seasoning until it is completely covered.
- We prepare a tray that can be used in the oven, and put slices of onion, celery and garlic.
- Put a metal dumpling on top of the tray and put mint sticks, parsley, green coriander and dill, then put the marinated fish and lemon slices.
- We cover the tray with aluminum foil, put it in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C, and leave it for 45 until it is cooked, taking into account the removal of the aluminum foil after half the time, until the fish is browned on the face.
- Bring the fish from the oven and put it on the serving dishes with a little sprinkle of lemon juice and olive oil, then serve it alongside the salad.