How to make Mira fish for dinner, the Mediterranean Sea is full of fish species, with no limit, including the distinctive Mira fish, it is one of the types of fish, which, although not very popular, has special features that distinguish it from other types of fish.
What do you think of getting to know this fish? And elaborate on important information about it? How to cook it? Come on, get to know this and more, below.
Information about the Almira fish
- This fish is considered one of the most delicious and delicious seafood; Because of its distinctive and unique taste.
- Myra is found floating in the seas, floating most of the time.
- Myra fish weighs about a kilo, on average.
- It is distinguished by its excellent speed and remarkable strength while moving in the water; Therefore, fishermen resort to pulling fish very quickly, while catching them. For easy escape and quick escape; The jog will be moving toward the clouds, which helps it to escape.
- The best taste for catching a medium-sized Mira, by cutting it into pieces and strengthening the hook with it, and fresh, salted and fresh shrimp can be used.
How to make Mira fish for dinner
- A kilo of fresh Mira fish.
- Two tablespoons of fish spices.
- One and a half tablespoon of white table salt.
- A tablespoon of ground cumin.
- A tablespoon of ground coriander.
- Dill bunch on chopped green coriander.
- Abundant oil for frying.
- Two cups of flour.
- Five cloves of fasting chopped.
How to prepare Mira fish for dinner
- The fish kernels are cleaned, by opening the abdomen, eviscerating them, and by cleaning the head well.
- Wash the fish with plentiful water, lemon, and flour.
- Mira fish spices are mixed with coriander, cumin, chopped garlic, and table salt, to form a mixture to season the Mira kernels, and put half the amount of green with them.
- Fill the belly of the fish kernels with the previous mixture, and massage it well.
- Then, the fish kernels are placed in the flour, and covered on both sides with it.
- Later, the oil is well heated, and the fish is placed in it, stirring occasionally, over a relatively low heat.
- After it is fully cooked, remove the fish from the oil, sprinkle it with the remaining green, and serve.