How to make Mira fish at home, you can prepare fish at home in a variety of easy ways. Learn how to make grilled fish in what follows. Mira fish is a healthy and delicious food at the same time, as it contains omega-3 that is important for the health of the body, and fish can be made in a variety of ways at home. Learn about the way everyone’s favorite grilled fish works:
Tips for making healthy Mira fish
To get healthy grilled Mira fish, you can follow these tips:
- Clean the fish well: The internal giblets must be removed from it, and the inside and outside should be washed with water, flour, salt and vinegar.
- Adding lemon to fish: not only to give it a distinct flavor, but to make it healthier, and it is recommended to drink lemon juice after eating fish.
- Cook fish well: This is to kill parasites that may be present in some types of fish, which can cause several diseases.
- Eat grilled vegetables along with fish: so that the meal is light and complete, and the body gets all the important nutrients.
How to make Mira fish with oil and lemon
- Prepare the following ingredients:
- 2 kilos of tilapia fish.
- 3 tablespoons crushed garlic.
- Quarter cup of lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon cumin.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- salt and pepper as needed.
How to prepare Mira fish with oil and lemon
Here is how to make Mira fish with oil and lemon in easy steps:
- Clean the fish well, and make slits in the outside with a knife.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and cumin inside these cracks.
- Mix garlic, lemon, salt and pepper with a spoonful of olive oil.
- Season the fish with the previous mixture on the outside and inside, and leave it for an hour.
- Apply a layer of olive oil on the outside of the fish, then sprinkle a little lemon juice.
- Put the fish in a tray and put it in the oven until it’s soft.