How to make mango banana juice, is one of the most delicious types of juice and one of the most useful coffee. It consists of two of the most delicious fruits, mango, and banana, which are included in a large number of juices and cocktails, in addition to different types of sweets And fruit salads, and mango juice is suitable for the fattening process, especially by people who suffer from excessive thinness.
Read more: How to make fresh mango juice
- Half a mango, sliced and peeled.
- water spoon.
- sugar spoon.
- Sliced banana
- Nuts as desired.
How to prepare mango with banana and nuts
- Put the mango, banana, water, and sugar in the electric mixer.
- Put the mixture in a cup and add nuts and pieces of banana to it.
- Serve cold or add an amount of ice to it.
Banana and mango juice benefits
Mango juice contains a range of benefits that are the product of the benefits of the two fruits. Among these benefits:
Read more: African Mango. This product is one of the best healthy weight loss products, this product has been a great success in losing weight.
- It increases the energy of the body.
- Promote the health of the digestive system and prevent constipation, but a lot of it may lead to counterproductive results, and also contribute to the prevention of stomach ulcers.
- It enhances memory and mental abilities, especially for children.
- Regulates the acidity of the stomach and intestines.
- It promotes heart health and blood pressure if taken in moderate amounts.
- Improved vision.
- Mango and banana juice strengthen bones.
- Boost immunity.
- Maintains kidney health.
- Eating small amounts of it is beneficial for diabetics and reduces cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Contribute to the fattening process for those who suffer from malnutrition and excessive thinness.
- Consuming mango and banana juice improves the health of the skin and skin.
Read more: How to make desserts for beginners 2021