How to make Grilled Mira fish, studies indicate that Mira is one of the best fish that can be eaten, as it contains omega-3, and that Mira fish is excellent and useful for all family members.
How to make Grilled Mira fish
- Two medium-sized pieces of fresh Mira fish.
- Two medium sized onions, cut into rings.
- Seven cloves of minced garlic.
- 2 green lemons, sliced.
- Grated carrot.
- Two medium tomatoes, sliced.
- One large potato, cut into rings.
- A large green pepper.
- Fish spices.
- Table salt.
- Coriander, soft.
- Three tablespoons of food oil.
How to prepare Mira fish
- The belly of Mira fish is opened, and cleaned well.
- Spices are combined with each other.
- Mix garlic, half the amount of spices, oil, lemon, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, peppers.
- and grated carrots.
- Afterwards, the fish beads are placed in a suitable tray, massaging the rest of the spices well in it, and then placing the previous mixture, and distributing it well.
- The tray is placed in a hot oven, on a low temperature, until fully cooked.
- and the fish is served hot.
How to make Mira fish
- A kilo and a half of Mira fish.
- The amount of 3 cloves of garlic.
- 1/2 teaspoon each (ground cumin, dry coriander)
- Few green fresh coriander leaves.
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet red pepper.
- Circular slices of lemon.
- About 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Three quarters of a cup of olive oil.
- A little fresh green coriander, chopped.
- From 5 to 6 potatoes, cut and fried.
- 1 large onion or 2 small onions
- Sprinkle salt.
How to prepare
- In the beginning, you must wash and clean the Mira fish well.
- Chop the onion and garlic with the olive oil liquid.
- and the liquid of lemon juice and add to them the sweet pepper spices known in Syria.
- and some Arab countries as (Aleppo pepper).
- After that, add cumin and dried coriander to the seasoning, then olive oil, and stir well.
- Then, make sure to separate the grouper marinade into two parts.
- and use half the amount to marinate the fish before grilling.
- Spread the lemon slices over the fish, then start grilling the fish on charcoal on both sides.
- While grilling, pour the rest of the marinade on the fish.
- Serve charcoal-grilled Mira fish with sautéed potato slices.
- and green coriander, or roast fish over medium-sized charcoal and re-oven it with coriander and salt.