How to make grilled fish fillet, fish is one of the main foods in different countries around the world, especially those countries that overlook the coasts, seas and oceans, and there are many types of fish, and also there are many ways to make fish, including grilled and fried.
Fillet fish is one of everyone’s favorite dishes, get to know a new way to prepare it for your family, learn about its seasoning and the secret of its crunch.
Read more: How to make fillet fish at home
How to make grilled fish fillet
- 1 kg of fillet fish.
- 2 cups corn meal.
- Two cups flour.
- 2 beaten eggs.
- 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- 1/2 cup hot sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of spice.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
- One tablespoon garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder.
- 1 tablespoon of sweet pepper.
- Lemon juice to serve.
- Cooking oil.
- Hot sauce.
Read more: How to cook Mira fish at home
How to prepare grilled fish fillet
1- Wash the fillet well and leave it to dry.
2. Prepare the fish slice and slice it in half to get long strips.
3- Place the fish in a large bowl with onions and some spices.
4. Heat the oil over medium heat to 350 degrees.
5. Add corn flour, plain flour and 2 tablespoons of spices, and mix well.
6- Add the remaining spices with hot sauce, eggs and mustard and dip the fish in it well.
7. Add a few strips of fish to the cornmeal and shake well to get rid of the excess flour.
8- Place the fish in an oil frying pan and fry 4-5 minutes on each side.
9. Repeat the stirring process until all the fish are cooked.
10. Take it out of the oil on a paper towel and sprinkle some spices over it as desired
11. Serve with lemon juice and hot sauce.