How to make good desserts, desserts are one of the best way to prepare easy and fast desserts, and the housewife can prepare them in an easy way, and it can be served on occasions and the housewife can offer it to visitors and the family.
How to make good desserts
- Four large cups of white flour for sweets.
- Six teaspoons of baking powder.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
- two big spoon of sugar.
- A tablespoon of vanilla.
- Four tablespoons of toasted and finely ground sesame.
- Two tablespoons of finely ground fennel.
- Three tablespoons of melted butter.
- Egg yolk.
- Half a large cup of blossom water.
- Half a large cup of cold water.
- A quarter cup of starch.
- Three tablespoons of flour mixed with water to stick the dough.
- Two large cups of heavy diameter.
- Half a liter of oil.
Read more: How to make easy desserts
How to prepare good desserts
- Place the flour in a large bowl and add baking powder, vanilla sugar, table salt, sugar, fine sesame, ground fennel, butter and an egg yolk.
- Add blossom water with the dough and add the amount of water gradually and continue kneading until we have a smooth and cohesive dough.
- We cut the dough into small balls and brush with oil.
- And leave it in a warm place until it rest for fifteen minutes, with a plastic bag covered.
- Spread the starch on the marbles, spread the dough balls, and leave them to rest until the amount of dough ends, and we roll it out again with fingers after oiling the surface of the marble until it becomes very thin.
- We put the thin dough in a hot, non-stick frying pan or it can be placed on a hot griddle.
- Leave on a low heat and keep stirring the dough for three seconds.
- Until the dough changes color, taking care not to let it simmer.
- Lay the dough disks on top of each other, taking care to cover them, so that they retain their softness until you finish baking the thin loaves.
- Take a loaf and brush its ends with a mixture of flour and water, and bend it at one end in a rectangular shape and cut with scissors into rectangular pieces diagonally.
- The pieces are placed in hot oil and stirred until golden, with flipping from time to time, and left until drained from the oil.
- The bird’s tongue is placed in the heavy diameter immediately after it comes out of the oil and sprinkled with white sesame.
- Bird’s tongue is placed in a serving dish, and served as a delicious dessert dish with cold juice.