How to make frozen fish fillet in the oven, do you have any idea what foods you will be serving your family today? Today we offer you a healthy and delicious dish in an easy way to make fillet in the oven.
Read more: Fish fillet method for diet
How to make frozen fish fillet in the oven
- A kilo of fish fillet.
- ½ kilo potatoes, peeled and cut into thick slices.
- 2 large onions, chopped into rings.
- 2 green peppers, cut into rings.
- One green pepper, chopped rings.
- A large tomato cut into rings.
- A cup of fresh and concentrated tomato juice.
- ¼ cup chopped parsley.
- ¼ cup celery, chopped.
- 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- A teaspoon of fish spices.
- ½ 1 teaspoon cumin.
- A lemon, cut into slices.
- Salt and black pepper.
Read more: How to make grilled fish fillet diet
How to prepare frozen fish fillet in the oven
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- In a large bowl, put the fillet, salt, pepper, garlic, cumin, fish spice, and lemon juice, and stir well.
- Then leave it aside for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, put the potato rings, cold green pepper, salt and black pepper, and stir well. On a greased tray, stack the potato rings, then the green pepper.
- Then cover it with foil, and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven.
- Then stack the fish, onion rings, spicy green peppers, slices of lemon and tomatoes.
- Pour tomato juice over the fish, then sprinkle with oil, parsley and celery on the fish.
- Cover the tray with foil, then put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil paper, put it in the oven again for 10 minutes, and serve hot.