How to make fried fish fillet, If you are trying to present the fillet fish in different ways, we reveal to you the secret seasoning that will give it a more wonderful taste, and an irresistible taste according to the method of the best chefs.
How to make fried fish fillet
- 1/2 kilo fillet.
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- One tablespoon crushed garlic.
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon sweet pepper.
- One teaspoon turmeric.
- 1 teaspoon fine coriander.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice.
For spicy fish lovers, you can add ground chili
- 3 rusk cups.
- 2 eggs.
- 1/2 cup flour.
How to prepare fried fish fillet:
1- Fish fillet marinade: Mix all the previous spices with lemon juice well.
2- In a large bowl, bring the fish fillet, then add the seasoning prepared in the previous step. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
3- After the specified period has passed, do not forget to follow the most important step, which is dipping the fish in flour first, then eggs and finally rusk.
4- In a large frying pan, put the oil and leave it until warm.
5- Now put the fish in the hot oil, for a period of not less than 2 or 3 minutes, on each face.
6- After the fish fillet turns golden, you can remove it from the oil.
7- And for lovers of crunchy fried fish, you can reduce the heat of the fire, but after the oil is heated up and put the fish fillet.
8- Now, you can introduce fillets to your family.
Benefits of fried fillet:
- Fish fillet contains many nutrients that the body needs, such as: protein, vitamin D and omega-3.
- Eating fillet fish reduces the incidence of heart disease because it contains omega-3s that prevent blood clots, and reduce the rise in heart rate to abnormal levels.
- Fillet fish helps reduce the risk of diabetes, as it reduces blood sugar levels.