How to make French coffee with milk? Coffee of all kinds is the favorite drink of many, especially in the morning, and French coffee is basically coffee with whipped milk and served in a large cup, and its name may differ from one country to another.
Read more: 89 Coffee Recipes
How to make the original French coffee
In the following lines, we will mention how to make French coffee with milk:
French Coffee Ingredients:
- ½ cup of milk.
- ½ cup of water.
- Two teaspoons of coffee and a spoonful of cocoa.
How to make French coffee:
- Put the milk and water in a pot on the stove.
- Then leave it to boil, then add the French coffee to it.
- Add cocoa and mix all ingredients well over the heat until well combined.
How to make French coffee with Nescafe
In the following lines, we will mention how to make French coffee with Nescafe:
Ingredients for making French coffee with Nescafe:
- ½ cup water.
- ½ cup milk, 1 tablespoon sugar, or as desired.
- A teaspoon of cocoa.
- ½ teaspoon Nescafe.
How to make French coffee with Nescafe:
- Put the water in a saucepan, add the milk and leave it on medium heat until it begins to boil.
- Add the coffee and sugar, reduce the temperature and keep stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the cocoa and the Nescafe, stir them until they are mixed together, and leave the mixture to boil over low heat for a few minutes.
- Put the coffee in the coffee cups to serve.
How to make French coffee with hazelnuts with milk
In the following lines, we will mention how to make French coffee with hazelnuts with milk:
Ingredients for making French hazelnut coffee with milk:
2 cups of milk 4 tablespoons of Turkish coffee ¼ cup of French coffee with hazelnuts 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon 2 teaspoons of sugar.
How to make French coffee with hazelnuts with milk:
- Put the amount of water in a pot and let it boil.
- Then add Turkish coffee to boil.
- Add coffee mixed with nuts to the coffee you have prepared.
- Put the sugar and cinnamon and stir the ingredients well.
- Let it boil and pour it into large cups, and garnish the coffee with cocoa powder.
- And if there is whipped cream, add them to the coffee.
Benefits of coffee for the body
- We often find people drinking the drink on a regular basis in their daily lives, and it is often taken after their morning breakfast.
- So that the individual derives the ability to focus and work during their long day, or during work periods, and coffee has a distinct taste for all individuals.
- In addition, it has several benefits for human health if it is drunk on a regular basis, as:
- It lowers cholesterol in the blood.
- And It also protects the individual from cancer and burns calories.
- It is worth noting that there are many types of coffee, including American, Turkish and French.
- But what concerns us in our article is how to make French coffee with hazelnuts and milk.
- As for the general benefits of coffee, it is worth noting that the coffee drink has many, countless benefits.
- But the benefits of the drink can be listed, as follows:
- Increasing the level of energy in the body Coffee drink increases the energy rate of the human body, as it is considered one of the most common stimulants in the world, because of its caffeine content.
- As it is absorbed into the blood, it reaches the brain, meaning that, in sum, it improves brain functions in focus and mental alertness, burning fat in the body.
- Where the caffeine in coffee helps to burn fat, by up to 10 percent.
- This brings good fruits for obese individuals, and it is worth noting that the coffee drink shows its effect, in the long term, for individuals who regularly drink it.
- It also reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, as this disease is related to the nerve of the body, and is one of the main causes of dementia, for individuals over 65 years of age.
- However, some scientific studies have reported that people who drink coffee are less exposed to the disease.
- Prevention of liver diseases, as there are many diseases that affect the liver, such as hepatitis C or cases of cirrhosis of the heart.
- However, many medical studies have shown that four to five cups a day reduces the incidence of cirrhosis of the liver.
- It also reduces the risk of developing cancer, as it was found that cancer cells grow more and more in the human body, but it was found that some ingredients in a coffee drinks.