How to make French bread for beginners? French bread with a pleasantly crunchy crust and delicious taste that is preferred by young and old. Is French bread also known as baguette, and it is famous for its spiral shape, and the origin of this bread is clear from its name, as it was first made in France, but now it has become widely popular and is eaten in most countries the scientist.
Read more: Easy food recipes
Is French bread still one of the important symbols in France, and this bread has many sizes, and the French have so far eaten about thirty million bread of this bread daily.
French bread is used for breakfast more and it adds a wonderful taste to it, and the method of making French bread is one of the most enjoyable recipes for preparing home bread.
How to make French bread for beginners?
In the following lines, we will mention how to make French bread for beginners:
Ingredients for make French bread for beginners
French bread is sold in bakeries at a more expensive price than regular bread because of its different ingredients, but if it is prepared at home.
Its ingredients will be at a lower price than buying it from bakeries.
Excellent at the lowest price, and the ingredients are as follows:
- 700 grams of flour.
- 500 g of water.
- a tablespoon of sugar.
- 50 g of yeast.
- Salt, to taste.
- 2 egg yolks.
- A tablespoon of liquid milk.
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- butter spoon.
How to prepare french bread
- Put the yeast from the water in a bowl, add the sugar and stir well.
- Leave the yeast for 10 minutes until it doubles in size.
- Sift the flour well, add the salt, and stir, Such as How to cook cauliflower in Oven.
- Add a cup of flour to the yeast and mix well, then add the rest of the amount and stir, add the oil and knead well.
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, the dough is revealed and placed on a marble surface, and kneaded again.
- The method of kneading this time is by holding the upper end of the dough and pulling it upward with force until the dough is completely tightened to the top, then hitting it with marble and repeating this process.
- Place the dough back into the bowl and cover with plastic wrap for another 45 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, the dough is removed from the bowl and divided into four parts. Each of the four sections is shaped like a cylinder.
- The planning is done by means of the knife on the upper surface of the dough in the form of parallel oblique lines.
- Put the egg yolk with a spoonful of liquid milk and mix.
- Brush the surface of the dough well with egg yolk.
- Preheat the oven and place a bowl full of water on the bottom.
- Put the dough in a bowl greased with butter, and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve sliced French bread with jam or honey.
How to make French bread for beginners at home
In the following lines, we will mention how to make French bread for beginners at home:
- 4 cups of flour.
- 1 ½ cup warm water.
- a teaspoon of sugar.
- 2 ½ tsp instant yeast.
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt.
- Beat an egg yolk with a tablespoon of milk.
How to prepare
- In a small bowl, put the yeast, sugar, and a little warm water, stir, then place in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, put the flour and salt, then add the yeast and mix.
- Gradually add the water until you have a smooth and sticky dough.
- Cover the dough with a clean towel for an hour Such as What are the methods of cooking food.
- Form the dough into long cylinders and make some slits in them from the top with a knife.
- Place the bread on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and cover with a towel for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease the face with egg yolk, you can also add some sesame on the face.
- Put the bread in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until it turns golden.
How to make French bread for beginners with garlic
In the following lines, we will mention to mothers how to make French bread for beginners with garlic and cheese:
Garlic bread and cheese
- 1 French bread, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 minced garlic cloves.
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese.
- ¼ cup chopped parsley or cilantro.
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- A teaspoon of crushed thyme.
How to make French bread
- Mix butter with garlic, salt, and thyme.
- Grease the bread with the butter mixture.
- Stack the bread in the tray.
- Sprinkle parsley and mozzarella cheese.
- Put the tray in the oven under the grill until the cheese melts.
How to make brown french bread
In the following lines, we will mention how to make brown French bread:
- Cups of brown wheat flour.
- 300 milliliters of warm water.
- Two teaspoons of salt.
- Two teaspoons of instant yeast.
How to prepare
- Mix the water with the flour, and leave the mixture aside.
- Dissolve the yeast in the water and leave it for a few minutes to ferment.
- Add water and yeast to the first mixture and knead by hand until you have a firm dough.
- Sprinkle a little brown wheat flour on a flat surface and knead the dough again until the dough is elastic and non-sticky, Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- Make the dough into a ball and transfer it to a tray sprinkled with brown wheat flour, and let it rest for 40 minutes, taking care to cover it with a cloth.
- Choose the heart in which you will put the dough and sprinkle it with brown wheat flour, then put the dough in it and put it in the oven on medium heat for about 30 minutes.
- Leave the loaf of brown bread to cool before you cut it and serve it to your family members.