How to make fillet fish, Fish has many, innumerable benefits for the human body. Studies have unanimously agreed that eating fish at least once a week brings many benefits to the body.
It is one of the best types of foods rich in protein and low in fat at the same time, and fish vary in its varieties and method of preparation, to suit all tastes.
The fish fillet is one of the most popular types of fish that everyone, young and old, accepts because it does not have the smell of zebrafish like other types of fish, and for its distinctive taste from other types of fish example Mussa fish.
- 1 kg of fillet fish
- 2 cups cornmeal
- two cups flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons of spice
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- one tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of sweet pepper
- Lemon juice to serve
- Cooking oil
- Hot sauce.
The method of work:
1- Wash the fillet well and leave it to dry.
2. Prepare the fish slice and slice it in half to get long strips.
3- Place the fish in a large bowl with onions and some spices.
4. Heat the oil over medium heat to 350 degrees.
5. Add corn flour, plain flour, and 2 tablespoons of spices, and mix well.
6- Add the remaining spices with hot sauce, eggs, and mustard and dip the fish in it well.
7. Add a few strips of fish to the cornmeal and shake well to get rid of the excess flour.
9- Put the fish in an oil frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes on each side.
10. Repeat the stirring process until all the fish are cooked.
11- Take it out of the oil on a paper towel and sprinkle some spices on it as desired
12. Serve with lemon juice and hot sauce.