How to make fillet fish in the oven, fish is a delicious and nutritious food, and it can be prepared in various ways grilled, fried, tray, or added to rice, pasta or pizza, and it is characterized by its delicious taste and its many benefits.
Read more: Fish fillet method for diet
How to make fillet fish in the oven
- 4 fish fillet slices.
- 1 medium pepper, minced hot pepper.
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Half a cup of chopped parsley.
- Half a cup of chopped green coriander.
- A quarter cup of mayonnaise.
- 1 tablespoon “tablespoon” of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon “tablespoon” lemon juice.
- One teaspoon “teaspoon” minced garlic.
- One teaspoon “teaspoon” salt.
- 1 teaspoon “teaspoon” ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon “teaspoon” ginger.
- One teaspoon “teaspoon” mustard.
- One teaspoon “teaspoon” paprika.
- A quarter of a teaspoon “teaspoon” of dried coriander.
- A quarter of a teaspoon “teaspoon” turmeric.
Read more: How to make grilled fish fillet diet
How to prepare fish fillet in the oven
- We wash the fish well, then season with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- In a large bowl, put garlic, green onions, hot pepper, parsley, green coriander, lemon juice and oil, and mix well.
- To the bowl, add mustard, mayonnaise, ginger, paprika, dried coriander and turmeric, and mix again until you get a creamy mixture.
- We put the fish fillet in the bowl, mix it, “let it” well in the seasoning, and leave it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and grease a large tray that can enter the oven.
- Arrange the fish in the tray slightly apart to “ensure a better cooking”.
- Put the fish in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes, until it is done.
- Take the fish fillet from the oven, and serve hot with brown rice.