How to make fillet fish at home, fish have many innumerable benefits for the human body, studies have unanimously agreed that eating fish at least once a week has many benefits for the body, as it is one of the best types of foods rich in protein and low in fat at the same time.
Fish vary in its varieties and method of preparation, to suit all tastes, and fish fillet is one of the most popular types of fish that everyone, young and old, accepts, because the smell of zebra fish does not appear in it like other types of fish, and for its distinctive taste from other types of fish.
Read more: How to cook Mira fish at home
How to make fish fillet with vegetables
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) fish spices.
- 2 lemons.
- ½ 1 kg (500 g) fish fillet.
- 2 colored bell peppers.
- 1 cup (200 g) sauteed stewed peas and carrots.
- 2 onions, sliced, sliced.
- ½ 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) black pepper
- ½ 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) cumin
Read more: How to make Mira fish Roast & oven
How to prepare fish fillet with vegetables
- Put the fish, after washing it well with salt and lemon, in a tray, then add the pepper slices and onions.
- Spices, salt, pepper, cumin and lemon juice in a blender.
- Put the mixture on the fish and stir the fish in the marinade, then cover the tray and put it in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve the meal with yellow rice, along with peas and carrots.
Benefits of fried fish fillet:
- Fish fillet contains many nutrients that the body needs, such as: protein, vitamin D and omega-3.
- Eating fillet fish reduces the incidence of heart disease because it contains omega-3s that prevent blood clots, and reduce the rise in heart rate to abnormal levels.
- Fillet fish helps reduce the risk of diabetes, as it reduces blood sugar levels.