How to make easy recipes for beginners? In today’s article, we will present quick food recipes, easy food recipes for women, in order to prepare food with ease, today’s meals are easy for beginners in preparing food.
How to make easy recipes for beginners
In the following lines, we will mention how to prepare food for the novice ladies:
How to make red soup
The recipe for red soup is simple and easy, here is one of the recipes for its preparation:
- 500 ml hot vegetable broth.
- 70 grams of red lentils.
- Medium red bell pepper.
- A medium sweet potato.
- Medium carrot.
- A large tomato.
- chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- A large garlic clove.
- bay leaf.
- Pinch of black pepper.
Steps to prepare red soup
- Finely chop the peppers, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Rinse the lentils with water, then drain and set aside Such as How to cook cauliflower in Oven.
- Bring a large saucepan, add vegetable oil, and heat it on the stove.
- Add the bay leaf, garlic, onion, and lentils, and stir well.
- Leave it on low heat for two minutes, stirring constantly.
Steps for preparing red soup
- Add carrots, potatoes, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Stir them for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Add vegetable broth, stir, then cover the pot.
- Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce the temperature.
- Leave the soup on the stove for 20 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat, then discard the bay leaf.
Steps to make red soup – How to make easy recipes for beginners
- Puree the soup in a blender until smooth.
- Add black pepper and a little salt to taste.
- Serve the hot red soup.
Eat a red soup dish, to get the important minerals and vitamins, and it also contains a vegetable broth component rich in ionic minerals, to maintain the health of the body and enhance its vitality and activity and improve the feeling of comfort.
Those who want to lose weight are advised to eat soup before starting the meal, to fill the stomach and enhance the feeling of satiety and fullness, and thus; Control appetite and control the amount of food eaten.
Red soup and diabetics
Eat the recipe, as it is a rich source of dietary fiber, low in carbohydrates and sugar, which helps to regulate the level of sugar in the blood and reduce the risk of its rise.
You can eat the soup with toasted bread or with bulgur in an appropriate amount, to get a nutritious and satisfying meal, and not negatively affect the blood sugar level.
Red soup and heart patients
- The recipe for red soup is low in calories, fat and carbohydrates, and completely free of cholesterol, so it is a suitable option for heart patients.
- But it is recommended to reduce the amount of added salt, to reduce the sodium content of the recipe, to avoid high blood pressure.
- The previous red soup recipe contains lentils, which are recommended to be eaten to obtain lean protein to promote heart health.
- In addition to its rich content of antioxidants that contribute to reducing the risk of atherosclerosis.
How to make a potato tray with the meat
Potato tray with meat is an easy and nutritious recipe, we offer you how to prepare it as follows:
- 2 cups of water.
- 500 grams of sliced meat.
- 500 grams of tomato juice.
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into slices.
- 3 onions cut into slices.
- 2 bell peppers sliced.
- A tablespoon of ghee.
Spice ingredients – How to make easy recipes for beginners
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt.
- teaspoon black pepper.
- A teaspoon of mixed spice.
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom.
- 2 cloves garlic mashed.
- 2 bay leaves.
Steps to prepare the potato tray with the meat
- Take a large frying pan, add ghee, cardamom, and bay leaf.
- Put it on medium heat, then add the meat Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- Leave it on the fire to wilt, and stir it well.
- Add ½ teaspoon black pepper, allspice, and ½ teaspoon salt, and stir together.
Steps to prepare the potato mixture
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add garlic, onion, capsicum, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Stir them together well, and green a large tray.
- Add the potato and vegetable mixture.
- Add the steaks, and mix them well.
- Pour the tomato juice and water, and stir them together.
Steps to cook potato tray with the meat
- Cover the tray in aluminum foil.
- Put it in the preheated oven at 200°C for 90 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven.
- Lift the aluminum foil off it Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- Put it back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve a tray of potatoes with meat hot.
Nutritionist’s notes – How to make easy recipes for beginners
- It is recommended for those who suffer from diarrhea to eat potatoes, as they are easy to digest, and contain starch.
- As eating it contributes to reducing the chance of diarrhea and controlling bowel movement.
- The ingredients used in preparing the potato tray with meat contain protein.
- As it contains the component of meat that is recommended to be eaten to promote the building of bones and muscles and maintain their strength.
Potato tray with meat and diabetics
Be sure to eat a tray of potatoes with meat in moderation, because the potato component contains a high percentage of sugar and carbohydrates, in order to avoid the risk of high blood sugar.
Potato tray with meat and heart patients
When following the method of making a tray of potatoes with meat, it is recommended to add potatoes with their skins and eat them.
Because they contain potassium and magnesium, to maintain normal blood pressure, protect the heart, and reduce the risk of stroke.
Potato tray with meat and pregnant women
- Eat a tray of potatoes with meat, because it contains a variety of nutrients found in the potato component, as eating it during pregnancy contributes to:
- Reduce the risk of brain and spine problems.
- Promote the development of the nervous system of the fetus.
- Healthy weight gain if you are underweight.
- Boost immunity.