How to make Dorad fish, Learn today how to prepare an easy and fast recipe, Dorad fish recipe in the oven with simple ingredients and easy steps.
About Dorad fish
It is a type of fish of the Asper family of high length and weight, where the weight of some species of that fish reaches 3 kilograms. One of the strange information about this fish is that it is bisexual in its early life.
- Dorad fish.
- Mustard spoon.
- black pepper.
- olive oil.
- Spoon grated garlic.
- Lemon slices.
How to prepare
- Install the middle grid rack, and preheat the oven to a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius.
- Bring a tray with a short edge, and grease it with ghee.
- Put the milk on a large plate, and put the flour on another plate.
- Put the butter, pepper, ground cakes, cheese, dill, and salt in another large plate, and stir the ingredients together using a fork.
- Dip the fish fillets in the milk and stir well.
- Put the fillet in the flour and turn it to cover it completely.
- Re-dip the fillets in milk, then put them in the ground cakes.
- Then press it softly in order to cover it with an abundant layer.
- Put the fillet in the tray, cover the remaining amount of the fish fillet, and place the pieces on the tray.
- Put the fillet in the oven for seven to ten minutes, until it is browned and becomes crispy.
- Turn the fish over half of the cooking time on the other side.
- Serve grilled fish with green salad and mayonnaise or ketchup sauce.