How to make desserts without sugar, sweets of all kinds are preferred by adults and children, but there are some cases where you need not eat sugars, such as having diabetes or following some diets or even to reduce the amount of sugar in children.
Sweets without sugar
Therefore, new varieties of sweets have been created that are easily prepared at home, without sugar, and may not contain fat either. In this topic, we have collected for you more than one way for different sweets without containing sugar, in very easy and simple steps.
- ½ cup homemade jam.
- Cup almonds.
- ½ cup nuts.
- 5-6 strawberries or any other type of fruit.
For the dough:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour.
- ¼ cup corn oil.
- ¼ cup almond oil.
How to prepare desserts without sugar
- Whisk the dough ingredients well then pour the mixture into a cake pan.
- Bake the cake in the oven for ten minutes, then pour the jam inside the cake and decorate the face with the almonds and walnuts, then return the cake to the oven again at a high temperature.
- Leave it to bake until tender.
- Decorate the cake with strawberries after it cools down.
Sweets without sugar and flour
- 1 cup hazelnuts.
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract.
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- ½ cup of almond milk.
Read more: 600 Chocolate Recipes
How to make sweets without sugar and flour
- In an electric mixer, grind the hazelnuts, then add coconut oil, while continuing to whisk until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to beat until the mixture has a consistency just like that of chocolate.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator until it hardens completely, then breaks it into boards and serve.